PDA

View Full Version : to everyone with a military signature pic

Aznatama
02-10-2009, 1:52 PM
I searched a bit, and can't find the answer...

I noticed that many of you have similar looking sig pics, but with different backgrounds, ribbons, etc. That leads me to speculate that there is a site somewhere that allows you to customize a military signature pics.

So would you guys mind letting telling me where I could obtain one for myself?

TIA
:thumbsup:

Matt C
02-10-2009, 2:11 PM
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=133981&highlight=military+signature

Fjold
02-10-2009, 2:27 PM
No, there's a secret handshake involved.

Timberwolf
02-10-2009, 2:52 PM

and a decoder ring . . . :)

Can'thavenuthingood
02-10-2009, 2:56 PM

Awww geeeezzzzzz, you went and told everybody, now we gotta have another one of those noisy, boisterous and drunken meetings to figure out a new system.

Vick

Stormfeather
02-10-2009, 8:59 PM
Awww geeeezzzzzz, you went and told everybody, now we gotta have another one of those noisy, boisterous and drunken meetings to figure out a new system.

Vick

I move the meeting please be delayed til mid year, so this member can ensure compliance with said charter of noisy boisterous drunkenness. Currently deployed, so will not be able to attend if meeting is held CONUS.

" the fox is in the henhouse, I say again, the fox is in the henhouse ":thumbsup:

Aznatama
02-11-2009, 10:45 AM
sweet, thanks.

Can'thavenuthingood
02-11-2009, 11:20 AM
The chicken barks at noon.

chris
02-11-2009, 2:37 PM
I move the meeting please be delayed til mid year, so this member can ensure compliance with said charter of noisy boisterous drunkenness. Currently deployed, so will not be able to attend if meeting is held CONUS.

" the fox is in the henhouse, I say again, the fox is in the henhouse ":thumbsup:

nah we'll hold such meeting in your absence and give you a copy of the written AAR. ;) j/k

we'll wait for you. but again if such meeting is held some others here maybe deployed and again miss such meeting.:eek:

kermit315
02-15-2009, 7:51 AM
I vote to hold the meeting now, and hold it again when stormfeather gets home. and then again whenever somebody new arrives. and then again when somebody else comes back from deployment.

and again, and again, and again.......

what were we doing again?

45DAVID1
02-15-2009, 9:07 AM
Damn. I need someone higher ranking to tell me what to do.