PDA

View Full Version : $300 for a AR Style Rifle FFL - FFL Transfer

egslaw
02-09-2009, 8:24 AM
I called my local shop the other day ask about an FFL to FFL transfer of a Stag 2T and they said the transfer was $300!!! I was speechless.

I understand having higher trasnfer prices because they want you to buy at their store. But you can't find ARs without getting creative and ordering them from other sources. I feel that IF they don't have it and you want them to do the transfer they should be accomodating.

Truth is, I didn't do the transfer through them because the fees were crazy and they DID loose real business because I was going to get a bunch of ammo/accessories. Definitely frustrating!

Thoughts?

DB2
02-09-2009, 8:34 AM
Local to where? That is kind of a crazy price. But they can charge what they want for a dealer transfer. Name of shop? Doesn't make much sense of a post without it.

BroncoBob
02-09-2009, 9:31 AM
Yep I agree with DB2 need to know shop name and location.

tenpercentfirearms
02-09-2009, 9:54 AM
You want to use my shop? You have to pay the piper. That $300 was with my Calguns discount too. I remember who you are so when you come back (and we know you will), you lose your Calguns discount and it goes back up to the regular price of $500 per AR15.

If you want a local friendly OLL dealer, deal with Ten Percent Firearms. Gouging customers since 2008.

Fjold
02-09-2009, 10:07 AM
Go play in the snow, Wes.

Beelzy
02-09-2009, 10:08 AM
Ouch!

(Note to mods: Due to the current climate regarding price gouging, I appeal
for a "bend over" Smilie.)

:laugh:

sorensen440
02-09-2009, 10:09 AM
You want to use my shop? You have to pay the piper. That $300 was with my Calguns discount too. I remember who you are so when you come back (and we know you will), you lose your Calguns discount and it goes back up to the regular price of $500 per AR15.

If you want a local friendly OLL dealer, deal with Ten Percent Firearms. Gouging customers since 2008.
Like to be involved in drama much ?

USN CHIEF
02-09-2009, 10:11 AM
Go play in the snow, Wes.

Yeah Wes, go pound sand:D You freak....

PolishMike
02-09-2009, 10:13 AM

Another reason not to go to bum-**** taft, ca.

DisgruntledReaper
02-09-2009, 10:42 AM
DELETED. I know of a couple/few ffls down here in So Cal that will charge a 75.00 fee-50 fee and 25 dros but that 300-500.....BLLLLLOOOOOWWWWW MMMMEEEEEE>>>>>>

Hey everyone deserves to make a buck BUT gouging fellow Citizens and fellow firearm owners especially on transfers is just WRONG...for writing on some piece of paper...if you were a hooker,you better take it anyway I wanna give it to you for 500.00....

jasilva
02-09-2009, 10:47 AM
Gentlemen, you're going to have to get a sense of humor to live here. Talk about gullible, sheesh.

:kest:

Black Majik
02-09-2009, 10:50 AM
This thread cracks me up. Definitely wakes me up on a Monday morning better than coffee. :rofl:

Fjold
02-09-2009, 10:55 AM
Gentlemen, you're going to have to get a sense of humor to live here. Talk about gullible, sheesh.

tgriffin
02-09-2009, 10:59 AM
Um....so was this actually 10% we talking about here... Fjold clue me in here buddy.

Fate
02-09-2009, 11:10 AM
Um....so was this actually 10% we talking about here... Fjold clue me in here buddy.
Can someone say "backfire?" LOL

Black Majik
02-09-2009, 11:20 AM
Can someone say "backfire?" LOL

Backfire.

:D

Fate
02-09-2009, 11:22 AM
I can overhear it now...

"Dude, you hear that 10% Firearms up in Taft charges $500 for a ^&*$% transfer?" ;)

sierratangofoxtrotunion
02-09-2009, 11:49 AM
I can overhear it now...

"Dude, you hear that 10% Firearms up in Taft charges $500 for a ^&*$% transfer?" ;)

That's what I heard.

blackberg
02-09-2009, 11:54 AM

That's what I heard.

Yeah, I heard it too, I think he even posted it somewhere...

-bb

sierratangofoxtrotunion
02-09-2009, 11:57 AM
Yeah, I heard it too, I think he even posted it somewhere...

-bb

:xeno:

CSACANNONEER
02-09-2009, 12:02 PM
Wes, does that $500 include DROS, storage fees, handling fees and/or a tube of KY?

toneman
02-09-2009, 12:11 PM
If they want $270 profit just to the transfer, imagine how much profit they want when they sell firearms to you $$$$.

Tier One Arms
02-09-2009, 12:17 PM
Give Get A Gun a call, best FFL in Bakersfield, 661-978-6450. And no I am not the owner, I just do business with them, and they have taken care of me.

Black Majik
02-09-2009, 12:18 PM
Wes, does that $500 include DROS, storage fees, handling fees and/or a tube of KY?

The KY is on backorder, expect 4-6 months.

5150Marcelo
02-09-2009, 12:20 PM
The KY is on backorder, expect 4-6 months.

Oh yea, and its 200 per tube
:rolleyes:

sorensen440
02-09-2009, 12:22 PM
If they want $270 profit just to the transfer, imagine how much profit they want when they sell firearms to you $$$$.
They dont sell firearms anymore just geocaching stuff ;)

Fjold
02-09-2009, 12:34 PM

It wasn't Ten Percent. Wes always jumps in and takes the blame for any unnamed FFL who is complained about.

Futurecollector
02-09-2009, 12:35 PM

Holy S^%$ so you charge the price of a lower say 250, plus 300 transfer:eek: fee and a 25 dros? man if so I will never ever use you! not that i will ever go to Taft but damn nonetheless, that is highway robbery

OP dude for 300 have it transfered in so cal where good dealers only charge 75 and 25 at the most!

thats just wrong!

eta34
02-09-2009, 12:43 PM
Boy, I am starting to think there should be a minimum IQ for membership at CalGuns. We really have a bunch of stupid members.

sorensen440
02-09-2009, 12:45 PM
Boy, I am starting to think there should be a minimum IQ for membership at CalGuns. We really have a bunch of stupid members.
Don't hold back tell us what you really think ;)

eta34
02-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Don't hold back tell us what you really think ;)

OK, maybe "a bunch" was a bit of an exaggeration. We have several stupid members. Perhaps passing a reading comprehension test should be a requirement here. Holy cow.

Futurecollector
02-09-2009, 12:50 PM
OK, maybe "a bunch" was a bit of an exaggeration. We have several stupid members. Perhaps passing a reading comprehension test should be a requirement here. Holy cow.

Well you may be talking about my writing skill I really don't know, but for one thing I know I have grown up with AIM and text so I type a lot different than some of the older members. lol that may have to do a lot with that to, and I always forget to hit the spell check button lol

Fate
02-09-2009, 1:14 PM
Well you may be talking about my writing skill I really don't know, but for one thing I know I have grown up with AIM and text so I type a lot different than some of the older members. lol that may have to do a lot with that to, and I always forget to hit the spell check button lol
Stop before I pee. :rofl2:

gn3hz3ku1*
02-09-2009, 1:20 PM
post who they are.. so that way i will never give them business.. no matter what.. they can go on my list along with the vendor who likes to sell 400 dollar OLLs

slick_711
02-09-2009, 1:22 PM

If by different, you mean incorrectly... I agree sir. And if by "I have grown up" you simply mean "aged," I agree there as well. I too have come of age in the world of AIM and texting, and somehow retain the ability to type correctly. ;)

tmuller
02-09-2009, 1:23 PM

It's funny and sad at the same time....

Futurecollector
02-09-2009, 1:23 PM

hey its true and know it lol

Futurecollector
02-09-2009, 1:26 PM
If by different, you mean incorrectly... I agree sir. And if by "I have grown up" you simply mean "aged," I agree there as well. I too have come of age in the world of AIM and texting, and somehow retain the ability to type correctly. ;)

I think your older than me, I can type correctly some times I just get in a hurry and start abbreviating. I'm just saying:D

eta34
02-09-2009, 1:33 PM

Ugh. I give up. I really give up.

Black Majik
02-09-2009, 1:35 PM

Carls Jr... **** you, I'm eating.

pullnshoot25
02-09-2009, 1:49 PM
Ouch!

+1 that would be hilarious!

-hanko
02-09-2009, 1:56 PM
Holy S^%$ so you charge the price of a lower say 250, plus 300 transfer:eek: fee and a 25 dros? man if so I will never ever use you! not that i will ever go to Taft but damn nonetheless, that is highway robbery

OP dude for 300 have it transfered in so cal where good dealers only charge 75 and 25 at the most!

thats just wrong!
As usual, good sarcasm is wasted on the ignorant;)

-hanko

Fate
02-09-2009, 3:30 PM
Ugh. I give up. I really give up.
Field sobriety test?

CSACANNONEER
02-09-2009, 3:38 PM

I don't think he was refering to your ability to read, write or peck at a keyboard. Now, this thread pretty much proves what your current reading comprehension skills are though. I would suggest that you quit while you're..........well, maybe it's a little late for that. Just quit embarassing yourself.

spdrcr
02-09-2009, 5:04 PM
I think your older than me, I can type correctly some times I just get in a hurry and start abbreviating. I'm just saying:D

Read

The

Whole

Thread.

He's not talking about your typing. He's talking about your lack of reading comprehension or your unwillingness to actually read a whole thread before making an uninformed post in it.

bplvr
02-09-2009, 5:28 PM
Three years ago {before I found this group of degenerates } I bought an
engraved Sharps on G.A. for $1,100.00 I went to El Cajon Gun Exchange to see if they would do the transfer .
{The Sharps is coming in from Texas}
Fee : 50% of the sales price with a Bill of Sale required AND $300.00
Fed. Excise tax. Total for the transfer ....$850.00 !!
"Fine Firearms" in La Mesa did it for $75.00 total.

Wild Squid
02-09-2009, 5:30 PM
That's it!!! I'm gonna become an FFL myself!!! And I'm gonna do transfers for everyone for FREE!@!!@@!!

CSACANNONEER
02-09-2009, 5:40 PM
That's it!!! I'm gonna become an FFL myself!!! And I'm gonna do transfers for everyone for FREE!@!!@@!!

No you're not. You'll change your tune as soon as you have to do a few. BTW, are you planning to open a shop and pay rent? How do you expect to pay rent, utilities and keep a little for your time? Oh, don't forget, the FFL and bussiness licenses cost money too.

Turbinator
02-09-2009, 5:40 PM
I'm lost. All I see is a bunch of insults, allegations, and weirdness. I'm going to move along.

Turby

CavTrooper
02-09-2009, 5:42 PM
Sig material.

I had to....:eek::thumbsup:

Gunaria
02-09-2009, 5:43 PM
I beat you to it CT.

CavTrooper
02-09-2009, 5:45 PM
I beat you to it CT.

Mines better! :p

tenpercentfirearms
02-09-2009, 5:57 PM
Man I hate Internet cry babies. I just raised my transfer fee on complete AR15s to an M1A for each serial number. That will learn you to whine about my gouging.

I didn't realize I was going to make sig line material out of this thread.

Is the OP going to come along and post the name of the shop soon so we will figure out it really isn't me since I charge $50 plus $25 DROS for as many long guns as you want?

slick_711
02-09-2009, 6:08 PM
I think you're older than me. I can type correctly; some times I just get in a hurry and start abbreviating. I'm just saying. :D

Fixed a few things for you. I was just teasing you though, don't stress it. I may be a bit older than you, who knows. Couldn't be that much older though.

Whitesmoke
02-09-2009, 6:14 PM
Man I hate Internet cry babies. I just raised my transfer fee on complete AR15s to an M1A for each serial number. That will learn you to whine about my gouging.

Is the OP going to come along and post the name of the shop soon so we will figure out it really isn't me since I charge $50 plus $25 DROS for as many long guns as you want?

LOL....dudes...read ALL the posts. Wes is the man!:p:D

CSACANNONEER
02-09-2009, 6:16 PM

So............no free KY?:43:

tenpercentfirearms
02-09-2009, 6:25 PM
So............no free KY?:43:

It is the customer's responsibility to protect their hearing and buy proper ear protection. Same goes for gouging lubrication.

bplvr
02-09-2009, 6:26 PM
LOL....dudes...read ALL the posts. Wes is the man!:p:D

I don't know who Wes is ,but the guy at Ten Percent that charges
$500.00 to do a transfer is gouging. But ,he is still cheaper than El Cajon Gun Exchange.

savs2k
02-09-2009, 6:47 PM
i was offered the 300 calgun discount but i ended up paying the 500 because i wanted the happy ending. F YEAH i love doing ar transfers!

hawk1
02-09-2009, 7:08 PM
Ouch!

Like this? ;)

http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_sex.gif

bplvr
02-09-2009, 7:17 PM
Like this? ;)

http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_sex.gif

oh yea....thanks a lot for that post....I just snorked beer all over my desk.....:(

RP1911
02-09-2009, 8:25 PM
maybe this one

http://www.advrider.com/forums/images/smilies/lieb62.gif

DisgruntledReaper
02-09-2009, 11:07 PM
ok ok...Jeez, second time I fall for an initiation type thing....first it was 'HOPI' following me around some threads and posting 'pithy replies' to my posts....pm'd him and went back and forth....then sorted it out.....well I guess that is why there is 'junior' in my member line....:eek::o:cuss::oops::party:

Saigon1965
02-09-2009, 11:23 PM
No worries - I'll take care of this 'HOPI' -

ok ok...Jeez, second time I fall for an initiation type thing....first it was 'HOPI' following me around some threads and posting 'pithy replies' to my posts....pm'd him and went back and forth....then sorted it out.....well I guess that is why there is 'junior' in my member line....:eek::o:cuss::oops::party:

DedEye
02-10-2009, 1:15 AM
Mines better! :p

Cav's is better.

This thread is damn near epic.

SanSacto
02-10-2009, 1:38 AM
maybe this one

http://www.advrider.com/forums/images/smilies/lieb62.gif

I have never put an image in any of my posts.......but after this one I have to look into it!

bplvr
02-10-2009, 1:25 PM

Hey were not stupid here . This is a very confusing thread. The original OP
never did mention the shop by name . We now know that 10% is proud of gouging customers.
Wes is 'the man " but he is supposed to go pound sand and get out of the snow. The moderator
was so confused he left a few pages ago . My desk still smells of beer after snorking last night and lastly,
WHAT is a tube of Kentucky ?????

rumble phish
02-10-2009, 1:38 PM
Ok, yes I'm a noob here and maybe missing the inside jokes, but from the outside, reading what has been posted on this thread it seems that someone was getting way overcharged by a dealer for a FFL to FFL transfer. Ten Percent chimes in and claims to be the shop and threatens the original poster that if he ever shops with them again he'll lose his Calguns discount.

Now, that is pretty much how anyone who doesn't know the inner workings of this community will read it. I know there are a lot of "lurkers" on these forums because I was one myself until recently. These people will now view Ten Percent as a bad shop and may not want to shop there. I myself have never shopped with Ten Percent but i have heard of them. Some good, some bad so I figured it was just like a lot of other shops. But if it WAS them that was the shop in question, well, I think they've done themselves a huge disservice by attacking a poster who was asking what seemed to be an honest question.

Just my two cents, and yes I'm a noob here so it'sprobably worth less than that.

rumble phish
02-10-2009, 1:39 PM
Hey were not stupid here . This is a very confusing thread. The original OP
never did mention the shop by name . We now know that 10% is proud of gouging customers.
Wes is 'the man " but he is supposed to go pound sand and get out of the snow. The moderator
was so confused he left a few pages ago . My desk still smells of beer after snorking last night and lastly,

Just fielding a guess here, but I think they are refering to an tube of KY ---> KentuckY

no?

gose
02-10-2009, 1:46 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sex011.gif

andrewj
02-10-2009, 1:55 PM

FTW!

and talk about a frustrating thread... good God!

tmuller
02-10-2009, 2:14 PM
:rofl2:

I can't get enough of this...

Just fielding a guess here, but I think they are refering to an tube of KY ---> KentuckY

no?

As usual, good sarcasm is wasted on the ignorant

Kestryll
02-10-2009, 2:31 PM
WOW!!
This thread sure seems to have veered off course!!!

http://northcountrypublicradio.org/blogs/beatblog/uploaded_images/bugs-bunny-767368.jpg

egslaw
02-10-2009, 4:00 PM
Wow, I am the OP. Sorry but I got laid off about an hour after I posted this and have basically been in the corner of my room crying for two days. Ok, I wasn't crying in the corner, I digress...

The shop in question was NOT 10%. Although I do not think highly of his posts or attitude in general, I must come clean and say it was not him... Hell, I would NEVER have called him in the first place!!!

I do not wish to reveal the shop. I still like to go shoot there and have a good relationship with the staff. It was, as one poster put it, an honest question about everyone's opinion.

The issue is... is it right for an FFL to charge you a high amount for a transfer to deter you from buying outside the store when he doesn't have the product in question? Plain and simple. I say it is BS.

ohsmily
02-10-2009, 4:13 PM
The issue is... is it right for an FFL to charge you a high amount for a transfer to deter you from buying outside the store when he doesn't have the product in question? Plain and simple. I say it is BS.

Of course it is "right." It certainly isn't "wrong" for them to charge that amount. They can charge whatever they want. Is it outrageously overpriced considering what other shops charge?...YES! That doesn't make it "wrong." I would NEVER transfer at a place that charged such a high fee.

bplvr
02-10-2009, 5:35 PM
I think that one of the critiques for an epic thread is when the "Head Janitor" posts a picture of Bugs Bunny. :thumbsup:
This thread was never "on course"..... It just sort of took on a comedic life of it's own.

Beelzy
02-10-2009, 6:47 PM

We have a Winner!!!........:thumbsup:

dondo
02-10-2009, 6:49 PM

I can't stop staring at this.

DisgruntledReaper
02-10-2009, 6:50 PM
We have a Winner!!!........:thumbsup:

Where the HELL do you guys FIND these things!?!!?!?

Inoxmark
02-10-2009, 6:52 PM
OP, since you asked for thoughts, here's mine: name the names already, otherwise your post has zero value to others. We all know there are expensive FFLs, need to know who they are so their services could be avoided.

sb_pete
02-10-2009, 7:28 PM
Wes is a great guy, 10% is a great shop. Wes was making a joke. The joke was funny. It was sarcasm, some people didn't get that it was sarcastic. Common problem with emails, text messages, and forum postings is that people can't pick up on sarcasm :shrug:.

To the OP, that price is insanely ridiculous. $50-$100 INCLUDING DROS is all you should have to pay. If they want to charge more, take your business elsewhere. Be sure to tell them why you are doing so and give them an opportunity to change their tune if they want to win your business back.

IMHO, it is reasonable for an FFL to charge more for a transfer if they have the product or can get it within the 10 day waiting period. If they cannot get the product themselves or cannot get it in a reasonable timeframe, they should be happy to do the transfer for a reasonable fee and make a little money on a deal they otherwise would not have made.

-Pete

socalgunrunner
02-10-2009, 7:31 PM
OK...Here goes my smiley contribution to this wonderful thread.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sex012.gif

rabagley
02-10-2009, 7:35 PM
Wes did charge me $525 to transfer three OLL's through his shop. Now, to be honest, he did throw in a Marlin 45-70 for free... Or was it the other way around...

If only it wasn't a 2.5 hour drive out to Taft, I'd spend a lot more time caressing (and buying) lovely firearms in Wes's shop. One of the most straightforward and best informed people I've met behind a gun counter.

tenpercentfirearms
02-10-2009, 8:54 PM
Wow, I am the OP. Sorry but I got laid off about an hour after I posted this and have basically been in the corner of my room crying for two days. Ok, I wasn't crying in the corner, I digress...

The shop in question was NOT 10%. Although I do not think highly of his posts or attitude in general, I must come clean and say it was not him... Hell, I would NEVER have called him in the first place!!!

I do not wish to reveal the shop. I still like to go shoot there and have a good relationship with the staff. It was, as one poster put it, an honest question about everyone's opinion.

As ohsmiley stated, it is their right to charge whatever they want. Does it make good business sense? Of course not. However, as we are all fully aware, gun shops can and often do whatever they want with no regard to customer service.

Any specific reason you don't like my attitude or posts in general?

Oh wait, that is right, you don't like to get into specifics as is evidence by this post. A post that is pretty worthless without knowing who it was. Of course we all think it is pretty outrageous to try and charge such a fee. And now a bunch of people will have to figure out for themselves where this place is because for some reason, even though they lost your business, you still hang around there and care what they think.

This reminds me of Full Metal Jacket when Hartman says, "Pyle, you are the reason there are theives in the world because you don't lock your footlocker." Theives couldn't steal and I couldn't use satire to claim I was the offending dealer if you would just name the store already.

Anyone anywhere can feel free to accurately repost anything I say at any time or I wouldn't say it to a customer.

dilligaffrn
02-10-2009, 9:02 PM
So this is the new TAN...

LOL

ohsmily
02-10-2009, 9:13 PM
I think the OP is an attention-prostitute and no FFL ever actually charged him this much for the transfer. I call BS.

Where is that "BS flag" smiley when I need it.

SkatinJJ
02-10-2009, 9:13 PM
It is the customer's responsibility to protect their hearing and buy proper ear protection. Same goes for gouging lubrication.

I have a good shop here in Redding or I'd be visiting Taft on a regular basis for my BRD vaccinataion.

:p

SkatinJJ
02-10-2009, 9:15 PM
Oh Cr*p, Oh smiley beat me to the opening and I wanted to be the attention Wh**e for the thread. :(

smf37
02-10-2009, 10:25 PM

+1 HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

DedEye
02-11-2009, 1:16 AM
I think the OP is an attention-prostitute and no FFL ever actually charged him this much for the transfer. I call BS.

Where is that "BS flag" smiley when I need it.

Right here in the smiley list: :icon_bs:.

Steve O
02-11-2009, 1:27 AM
post who they are.. so that way i will never give them business.. no matter what.. they can go on my list along with the vendor who likes to sell 400 dollar OLLs

I won't say who...but someone is selling Kaiser Defense lowers for $350

Steve O
02-11-2009, 1:36 AM

So you come here to inform us of a gouging shop.
But you don't want to tell us who it is?

Well thanks for letting us know about the gouging shops somewhere out there....

But I'll take this a as good hint...

I still like to go shoot there and have a good relationship with the staff.

Steve O
02-11-2009, 1:42 AM
And now a bunch of people will have to figure out for themselves where this place is because for some reason, even though they lost your business, you still hang around there and care what they think.

+1

I hate people who come here to whine about getting ripped off, but yet they do nothing to help prevent it from happening to us!

I say name the shop who is doing wrong, or get a life, and get lost...

DedEye
02-11-2009, 1:54 AM
I won't say who...but someone is selling Kaiser Defense lowers for $350

I don't think the name needs to be said, it's been discussed enough and basically everyone already knows who it is.

So you come here to inform us of a gouging shop.
But you don't want to tell us who it is?

Well thanks for letting us know about the gouging shops somewhere out there....

But I'll take this a as good hint...

Isn't that the same as what you just did in the post above?

+1

I hate people who come here to whine about getting ripped off, but yet they do nothing to help prevent it from happening to us!

I say name the shop who is doing wrong, or get a life, and get lost...

I repeat my last comment.

I was also gonna say, you know you can quote multiple people in the same response without posting multiple times, but if you'd put all of this in one post, it just looks... off.

Steve O
02-11-2009, 2:14 AM
Deadeye. That was not meant to slam you.
You and Dan are good guys.

...point taken.

DedEye
02-11-2009, 2:23 AM
Deadeye. That was not meant to slam you.
You and Dan are good guys.

...point taken.

I have no idea what you're talking about :TFH:.

Steve O
02-11-2009, 2:26 AM
lol!

tenpercentfirearms
02-11-2009, 4:23 AM
I don't think the name needs to be said, it's been discussed enough and basically everyone already knows who it is.

I must be one of the stupid members some of you are talking about because I don't know who it is. Telling me they sell Kaisers for $350 could be just about anyone out there.

Oh well, what do I care? I don't need a transfer done anytime soon and if I do, my dealer doesn't charge me anything for a transfer, just DROS. My dealer also lets me order things at cost and they also let me go shoot my guns before my ten days are up. :43:

aplinker
02-11-2009, 5:48 PM
Epic thread.

Sadly, it seems, Calguns is going downhill...

Fate
02-11-2009, 7:14 PM
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/witness-this-epic-thread.gif

Fjold
02-11-2009, 7:38 PM
Edit: I think that I mixed this string up with another one and it's not the gunshop or even County that I thought that it was. (But 2nd Amendment Sports are still bottom feeders)

The OP gave away what shop it is in his last post.

Only one shop in the county fits and that shop is the bottom of the heap, they are the used car dealers of FFLs.

RedDawn
02-11-2009, 7:48 PM
Epic...and yet I'm saddened that very little was accomplished with this thread. :shrug:

tenpercentfirearms
02-11-2009, 8:15 PM
The OP gave away what shop it is in his last post.

Only one shop in the county fits and that shop is the bottom of the heap, they are the used car dealers of FFLs.

Did he say he was from Kern County? I missed that part. He just said he would never come see me. I have guys drive from San Diego to Modesto to come see me and there are a lot of gun shops in between. Is there a Kern County gun shop selling Kaisers for $350? If so I better raise my price! ;)

pyro22
02-11-2009, 8:26 PM
since the OP lives in Sonoma County I think that rules out Wes as his local FFL.:p

bombadillo
02-11-2009, 9:12 PM
Wow, lucky my FFL only charges 25 buckeroos plus dros.

tenpercentfirearms
02-11-2009, 9:46 PM
since the OP lives in Sonoma County I think that rules out Wes as his local FFL.:p

We knew it wasn't me. We just want to know who it is. Of course, the OP doesn't care if we go get the same treatment. Oh well.

DB2
02-11-2009, 10:06 PM
I'm pretty sure he's talking about Bullseye. I do not know for sure but from the hints, I think thats the shop.

If I'm wrong, I'll delete this. I have no issues with Bill.

Sunwolf
02-11-2009, 10:24 PM

I bid $600.00.

tenpercentfirearms
02-11-2009, 10:31 PM
I bid $600.00.

Sold! One transfer to the gentleman with the bucket of KY.

jbolton
02-11-2009, 10:43 PM
How much for the bucket of KY? :tt2:

Ducman
02-11-2009, 10:52 PM
You didn't read the thread, it's on Back order:D

jbolton
02-11-2009, 10:54 PM
Oh thats right. Any pork grease?

jasilva
02-11-2009, 10:57 PM
Oh thats right. Any pork grease?

Only if your muslim

Fate
02-11-2009, 11:45 PM
You didn't read the thread, it's on Back order:D
Backorder. Brilliant! LMAO.

Stormfeather
02-12-2009, 12:38 AM
so um . . . Wes. . . How much for this $3000.00 lower I just bought to get it transferred at your FFL? And. . . can I get the CGN Platinum Membership Discount please?

technique
02-12-2009, 3:22 AM
epic...

just epic...

tenpercentfirearms
02-12-2009, 7:00 AM
so um . . . Wes. . . How much for this $3000.00 lower I just bought to get it transferred at your FFL? And. . . can I get the CGN Platinum Membership Discount please?

Yes I offer a CGN Platinum Membership Discount. Instead of charging you $300 a transfer, I charge 50% a transfer. 50 is a smaller number than 300 so you are getting a better deal. But not as a good a deal as you got on that $3000 lower. You scored sir. My lowers are all $6000.

bplvr
02-12-2009, 9:25 AM

$13.99 for an original 15 piece meal ,but what the heck does a bucket of fried chicken have to with OP ??

Stormfeather
02-12-2009, 12:53 PM
Holy shizzzzit Bplvr, I just laughed, snorted water thru my nose and farted at the same time with that comment!!!!!

USN CHIEF
02-12-2009, 12:56 PM
Holy shizzzzit Bplvr, I just laughed, snorted water thru my nose and farted at the same time with that comment!!!!!

LOL... hahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahha...

bplvr
02-12-2009, 2:20 PM

I had a similar problem at reply #61. So now this thread has a two snork rating. { Now watch, some nar-do-well CG'er will post a 'snorking smily'.}

tmuller
02-12-2009, 2:31 PM
I had a similar problem at reply #61. So now this thread has a two snork rating. { Now watch, some nar-do-well CG'er will post a 'snorking smily'.}

I chuckled a little at this as well, you're on a roll in this thread!!

383green
03-08-2009, 8:47 PM
WARNING! NECROPOST ALERT!

(sorry, I just found this thread through cav's sig)

$13.99 for an original 15 piece meal ,but what the heck does a bucket of fried chicken have to with OP ??

KY is a brand of grease which is recommended for one of the more popular types of single-shot concealable guns. It's specially formulated to not corrode the suppressor.

:whistling:

P.S.: Now that's sig material! :D