PDA

View Full Version : Obama has been "berry berry good" to gun sales...

Tony Sopranno
02-06-2009, 10:49 AM
Apparently there is a scare that there will be new draconian laws coming down the pike for all gun enthusiasts. I tend to disagree, but nonetheless gun sales are booming.

...Checked out prices for guns lately..?

http://prescottdailycourier.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=64468

The above article kind of reflects what's going on, but I think it's more than just a post Obamamania reflex. Some I think are buying guns because there is a perception of an impending economic upheaval, yet unseen, even during the great depression.

The question I guess is: Is the sky falling or not, and if it is falling, which particular sky is causing all the scary fallout?

FortCourageArmory
02-06-2009, 10:53 AM
We've posted a flyer of our newly-elected President in the store with the title, "Gun Salesman of the Year - 2008". And at the rate things are going, he's in contention for the '09 title as well..... ;)

tpliquid1
02-06-2009, 10:58 AM
good for economy

Gator Monroe
02-06-2009, 11:00 AM
We've posted a flyer of our newly-elected President in the store with the title, "Gun Salesman of the Year - 2008". And at the rate things are going, he's in contention for the '09 title as well..... ;)

Enjoy it while it lasts (You will be lookin fore a facility in Wyoming or Idaho by the middle of his second term ...:thumbsup:

FortCourageArmory
02-06-2009, 12:30 PM
Enjoy it while it lasts (You will be lookin fore a facility in Wyoming or Idaho by the middle of his second term ...:thumbsup:
Thanks for the "support" ?:whistling:

Gator Monroe
02-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Thanks for the "support" ?:whistling:

Fort Courage Sporting Goods ?:thumbsup: