View Full Version : WTB: Armalite AR 10 Mag Catch & Bolt Stop Catch

02-05-2009, 1:14 PM
I'm looking for a couple of Armalite AR-10 Bolt Stop Catch , AR-10 Magazine Catch, or two complete Armalite AR-10 LPK's EA6010.

02-05-2009, 1:43 PM
I wish us both luck man...I am doing the same...good luck with your build..
OH BTW... IF you are using a BB you CAN use a std AR15 Mag Catch and it works fine...It is IF you want to use the 'normal' mag release button and latch where the extra length on the AR10 comes in.....also, you may not like it BUT you can still shoot your AR10 w/o the bho..just be kind of like an AK...or try an AR15 one like DPMS for a temp...test to see if it gets tripped my the mag though....sucks I know.

02-05-2009, 3:00 PM
Well, I am also in the same boat. I have found LPKs, but the prices have been astronomical. I was hoping some enterprising person with mad metal skills could manufacture an aftermarket one. Seems like there is a niche to exploit. HAve you heard the same rumors that Armalite wont have any out until september?:confused:

02-05-2009, 3:18 PM
I talked to some one at dsgarms.com who said it would be till the end of the year for them to get there back orders filled, 762sass.com is thinking more like april, and Armalites phones have been down and there email response is laging. Gunbrokers is outta control $200 for a lpk w/o trigger or grip that you would buy from Armalite for $65.