PDA

View Full Version : For those on Facebook...

alleyehave
02-04-2009, 11:09 PM
Go here:
http://apps.facebook.com/causes/cause_invitations/new?cause_id=197747&m=cafc444f

And join Jay LaSuer's cause for his election in 2010!

For those unfamiliar, Jay is a very friendly and level headed candidate for San Diego County Sheriff. Jay strongly supports the 2A and wishes to make CCWs attainable to law-abiding citizens. Join the cause and invite others on your friend's list to do the same.

Even if you're not in San Diego County, showing support for the few California Politicians that are on our side is huge!

IAmASensFan
02-05-2009, 12:38 AM
Already joined...I am hoping Jay doesn't let us down

DDT
02-05-2009, 12:39 AM
Already joined...I am hoping Jay doesn't let us down

The important thing is that WE don't let JAY down.

IAmASensFan
02-05-2009, 1:15 AM
The important thing is that WE don't let JAY down.

True, but understand, I am jaded where sheriffs are concerned. I will be a cautious supporter...it is easier to move to ardent from cautious, than it is to move from cautious to guarded.

tonelar
02-05-2009, 1:53 AM
I added him. Thanks

IAmASensFan
02-05-2009, 3:04 AM
Let's hope Sherrif Jay can get those tent jails going to detain the illegals,
like ol' Sherrif Joe is doing in Phoenix, imagine that.

you know, here is the funny thing.

some sheriffs understand the gun culture is EXTREME when it comes to fcuking up where the law is concerned...

Other sheriff's havent got a clue...they see the gun culture as an adversary...

Very few see it for what it is...probably the strongest supporter they could hope to have.

I will publicly announce my intentions now. If Sheriff Jay sets up a tent city and professes "shall issue", i will support him by becomeing a A SAN DIEGO SHERIFF'S RESERVE and spend "my time" in his tent city for free.