PDA

View Full Version : My Buddy needs work - any kind - East LA area

ghostwong
02-04-2009, 10:46 PM
Hi there,

My friend Nick has been out of work for about 6 months or so. I just the load down from him this Sunday on what is exactly happening. He had a few jobs lined up and they all fell through. Companies are putting things on hold, so he is without employment. He's a active National Guardsman. He's done a tour or so to the sandbox.

He hurting in the sense that he is not making is rent. His landlord is working with him, so that's good. He's a just and upright man who wants to pull his own weight through these tough time.

If any one has work, long term, short term, day by day please contact me.

Thanks for reading

Tat

hk-p2000
02-04-2009, 10:58 PM
what trade that he knows

PistolPete75
02-04-2009, 11:32 PM
What kind of work has he done in the past? I need someone that can do some office work for me. Must have computer skills.

ghostwong
02-05-2009, 7:10 AM
I will give him a call and post it - Thank You for the repies.

Nicks states he is willing to do: any labor skills, Physical skills, home repairs, basic Carpentry skill, Has a Class "C" drivers license and can drive, has computer skills, but if you want him to program - he's not the guy. Also if you teach - he can learn!

Thanks for help out.

Tat

legalbroker
02-09-2009, 9:16 AM
If he has mil/background and did a tour in the sand box i would like to speak to him.

I run a security team in los angeles and am always looking for qualified people.

Tell your bud to email me at: rmjrprotects@yahoo.com

I live in Montebello too ghostwong.

ghostwong
02-09-2009, 12:13 PM
Thank You, I will forward the information to him!!