PDA

View Full Version : OMFG A LOADED GUN!

Geodetic
02-04-2009, 9:45 PM
Only criminals have LOADED GUNS right?

See at about 0:58 http://www.kmph.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?ClipID1=3409268&h1=Major%20Meth%20Bust%20in%20the%20North%20Valley&vt1=v&at1=News&d1=160800&LaunchPageAdTag=News&activePane=info&rnd=93936965

Geodetic
02-04-2009, 9:49 PM
They always manage to distort things in a subtle left wing way. I've written them several times (FOX26 and ABC30) about stories they have twisted. I encourage you all to do the same.

sorensen440
02-04-2009, 9:52 PM
I didnt see anything wrong with there reporting nor did it seem they were making a big deal over the gun
did I miss something?

leelaw
02-04-2009, 9:56 PM
I didn't see anything stick out. They simply mentioned that they found a loaded gun. So?

Geodetic
02-04-2009, 10:06 PM
Did they also find parked cars, a deck of cards, a wet sponge, or a fluffy cat?

sorensen440
02-04-2009, 10:07 PM
Did they also find parked cars, a deck of cards, a wet sponge, or a fluffy cat?
the gun is illegal with drugs there

OldGunTard
02-04-2009, 11:25 PM
All that high-end contraband would be subject to an invasive raid by other criminals, aye? And all they have to protect it is one crummy six-shooter? They should be glad the police got there first.

... I think the original poster is reacting to the reporter's tone of head-shaking concern when, after her litany accounting for all the extraordinary criminal claptrap trotted out by the police, she exclaims, "and even a loaded gun."

eijjie33
02-05-2009, 2:31 AM
i thought the gun supposedly loaded,i didn't see any bullets inside the revolver,or did the police unloaded the pistol prior to showing it to the media to be televised.

gcvt
02-05-2009, 2:44 AM
What's the big deal? They're reporting on what was found in the residence. If I had 30 POUNDS of drugs in my house, I would have gun(s) too! Either way, if you somehow see this as a left wing reporting, you need to re-think your thinking. Did they say guns were bad? Did they say gun owners are drug dealers? Did they say we'd have less drug dealing if there were no guns? Etc, etc.

Geodetic
02-05-2009, 3:04 AM
I admit I'm probably being a little sensitive. Watch your nightly news enough and you might be too. They have a habbit of throwing small irrelevant tidbits in like that. Was the gun unregistered? Were there unregistered "assault weapons"? Just consider this: If someone gave the police an anonymous tip about your house thats not related to guns that was true or even false and they kick down your door and find "loaded guns" do you think the news would report that? I can appreciate that its dangerous for law enforcement when their suspects have weapons but just having a loaded gun is not a crime. I'm just making an observation about our local media, take it for what you will. If anti-freedom/anti-2nd amendment mentality is a disease plaguing this country, small droplets like this sound like sneezes to me :rolleyes:

TheBundo
02-05-2009, 5:15 AM
People in the drug world obviously don't care about human life, so it's germain (as opposed to them having a deck of cards). These are people that would kill to protect their evil way of life. They obviously shouldn't have guns, nor freedom. Thankfully, now they have lost both.

Shoot-it
02-05-2009, 7:03 AM
Living In the county of merced it is bad out here. I think it's do to the illegals from Mexico they are mostly the ones making it. I use to see meth waste dumps along the road and a task force would come out in suits and clean it up . Then it stopped good work from the the local leo.:thumbsup:

Liberty1
02-05-2009, 7:06 AM