PDA

View Full Version : Hey from LA

jodaplumbr
02-04-2009, 8:50 PM
Just signed up to the crew. Glad to find you guys. I have been reading about building a CA legale AR and happened to run accross an OLL receiver. So the build is on and I could use some help. I,m sure I'll have a lot of stupid questions so it should be quite humorous. More to follow.
JdP

eijjie33
02-04-2009, 8:54 PM
first of all welcome,you're now infected with the EBR virus.just follow the oll assembly guide and you're good to go.

stphnman20
02-04-2009, 8:55 PM
Hello and Welcome..

Ask away!

elrcastor
02-04-2009, 9:07 PM
first of all welcome,you're now infected with the EBR virus.just follow the oll assembly guide and you're good to go.

You now have EBRitis, the only cure is to build more and more.

Turbinator
02-05-2009, 8:52 AM
Just signed up to the crew. Glad to find you guys. I have been reading about building a CA legale AR and happened to run accross an OLL receiver. So the build is on and I could use some help. I,m sure I'll have a lot of stupid questions so it should be quite humorous. More to follow.
JdP

Jodaplumr, help you, we will! Fear not the darkside! :) Welcome aboard, as stated, feel free to ask your questions. You can learn a lot by searching and reading older threads, so try that too, there's a lot of good information here.

Turby