View Full Version : Ambush in Texas

02-04-2009, 7:22 AM

Got this from another forum. Pretty funny comment in there too from a reader.

02-04-2009, 7:36 AM
You know that would never go that easily here in CA.

Good for them though

02-04-2009, 7:44 AM
Too bad they are a horrible shot. Of course, an assault rifle to the media can be a 10/22 with a pistol grip, so who knows!

02-04-2009, 10:36 AM
You mean the defenders were armed with assault rifles and all that stuff and were ready for these idiots and they only ended up shot in the hand? These defenders need to spend some time at the range and learn how to shoot. Now we're going to have to pay for the perps stay in jail, public defenders, court costs, meals and all that. Thanks a lot. Next time, take em out.

All right. Who wrote this? :D

02-04-2009, 11:00 AM
I agree with taking them out.. They wanted to kill you so the best thing to do is to neutralize the threat. Take em down like a clown charlie brown.

02-04-2009, 11:00 AM
I'm kinda surprised the offenders got off so lightly. Criminal mischief -- for firing into an occupied residence?

02-04-2009, 12:39 PM
Haha, They took them to Wilford Hall. I hope some brand new Airman straight out of tech school screws up their treatment like they did a few of my friends in Basic. I know a guy who had surgery for a hernia at Wilford Hall during BMT, and ended up with severe intestinal problems. The Air Force gave him the run-around for 3 years until he was healthy enough to get medically discharged.

Maybe they will have to amputate the hands that got shot, then we won't have to worry about these geniuses shooting up houses any more.

02-04-2009, 1:31 PM
Triage! FTW!

02-04-2009, 1:32 PM
Sheesh... talk about bad shots. Didn't anybody have any shotguns? And If it was an ambush... they should have been on highground or at least from behind?

Wow, Wild West indeed.