PDA

View Full Version : River City Gun Exchange, Good Experience

pedro_c111
02-03-2009, 6:26 PM
Well I went to RCGE today and had a good experience. The place was packed when i got there but as soon as someone freed up they helped me, quite quick. Well the Kimber Pro Carry that I had seen a few weeks ago was gone,:( but the guy that helped me was very nice and made an effort to go look if he could find one, and even after that he took the time to look for any other kimbers that he thought might interest me since the one I wanted was out of stock. I have to say it was a good customer service experience, needless to say I walked out the proud owner of a Para Ordinance 1911 + GSG5.:D

rg_1111@yahoo.com
02-03-2009, 6:50 PM
Every transaction I have had there was good. Don is always great. Good shop Good guys.

Shane916
02-03-2009, 6:52 PM
Didn't want to wait and order a new Kimber? :)

pedro_c111
02-03-2009, 7:17 PM
Didn't want to wait and order a new Kimber? :)

Thought about it, and the guy that helped me told me also that I could wait untill they get one in, but I just couldn't resist. So many 1911's i just had to have one. Even though I didn't get the kimber, i'm still happy with my purchase.

devildog999
02-03-2009, 8:13 PM
BEEN THERE... Yeah, I went to pick up my weapon about 12 days after a PPT. 1. They lost my paper work . 2. The person that did my paper work was not there at first but showed up after a long time of waiting . He said he did not remember me. I asked him, you don't remember me? He said " man I don't remember what I did yesterday" well, I was not going to say anything but I had to straighten this guy out. I said ya know, your in kind of a business that you should remember who you meet. No Comment ... anyway, I filled out another back round form, got my weapon and took a hike... seeya....NEVER AGAIN! "IT DON'T MEAN NOTHIN":cool:

In all fairness, do you know how many people this guy sees everyday? How could he possibly remember everyone, especially if you didn't do anything that would make yourself standout. And things happen, mis placed paperwork sucks but isn't the end of the world.

battleship
02-03-2009, 8:14 PM
Who picked up the HK P9s that was on consignment - anyone?

scootergmc
02-03-2009, 8:38 PM
It was a P9s target...

scootergmc
02-03-2009, 8:39 PM
BEEN THERE... Yeah, I went to pick up my weapon about 12 days after a PPT. 1. They lost my paper work . 2. The person that did my paper work was not there at first but showed up after a long time of waiting . He said he did not remember me. I asked him, you don't remember me? He said " man I don't remember what I did yesterday" well, I was not going to say anything but I had to straighten this guy out. I said ya know, your in kind of a business that you should remember who you meet. No Comment ... anyway, I filled out another back round form, got my weapon and took a hike... seeya....NEVER AGAIN! "IT DON'T MEAN NOTHIN":cool:

Sit in their shop on a Saturday. Let me know if you remember some random dude who fills out paperwork. :rolleyes:

mark2203
02-03-2009, 8:43 PM
The place isn't Cheers. Not everybody's going to know your name. They have very good service there, considering the traffic they get.

pedro_c111
02-03-2009, 9:59 PM
The place isn't Cheers. Not everybody's going to know your name. They have very good service there, considering the traffic they get.

Yeah, I wouldn't really expect them to remember me either. The volume of customers there is insane, I do have to say that even like that, the service was very good. I will gladly give them my business again.:thumbsup:

ck867
02-03-2009, 10:15 PM
I highly recommend RCGE!

Turbinator
02-04-2009, 7:34 AM

Sorry bud, but I can't sympathize with you on this one. I forget COWORKERS that I've met and spoken to, much less trying to remember the general public. I can't fault the guy here.

Turby

RobG
02-04-2009, 8:28 AM
Sit in their shop on a Saturday. Let me know if you remember some random dude who fills out paperwork. :rolleyes:

Exactly! Now, what the hell was I gonna say:p

Bravoav, sounds like they took care of you after the mix-up.