PDA

View Full Version : Services Offered: Got a traffic ticket? I can help!

hkuspc40
02-03-2009, 1:03 PM
Due to multiple successes in getting my citations dismissed via the Trial by Declaration method, I would like to offer my experience to those interested in pleading their case via Trial by Declaration.

In short, Trial by Declaration allows a defendant to contest infraction citations in writing, without having to show up in court. Over the past year, I've had two of my cases dropped using this method. One for failure to stop for a school bus and the other for speeding. I also helped a friend using this method and his case also got dismissed!

Offering this service is new to me. So here's what I'd like to propose. If you have a ticket you'd like to contest, I will prepare the Trial by Declaration form and letter for you, with your inputs of course (consisting your side of the story).

For more information, give me a call at 310.297.5446. I will return your call the same day or the next. The service charge will be $50 (includes prepping all paperwork and consultation). I wouldl like to offer this service to those in LA and OC for now. We don't necessarily have to meet since you can give me the details of the incident over the phone or email it to me.

Lastly, I simply cannot guarantee that your case will get dismissed, so you need to determine if my service is worth it to you given my previous experience.

MODs: If this solicitation is inappropriate, please delete. Thanks!

Cheers!

Rick