PDA

View Full Version : WOW!

kkith
02-02-2009, 6:21 PM
Today I walked into Addax and met Chris and Lolli(y?). I immediately felt welcomed and cared for. From the time I stepped into, until the time I left their front door, the service was courteous, professional, and the conversation was great. I could tell that this shop was run by enthusiasts who is motivated by much more than just money.

I asked about replacing my FSB with a flat gas block with a rail top. Chris immediately knew the mod I was talking about and even gave me some great advice about FSB removal. He disappeared in the back for a moment and came back with the parts to demonstrate what I would need to do.
I let him know that this was the first AR that I was building and he estimated that it would take me about an hour. That sounded about right to me. But I was curious how long it would take an experienced armorer like Chris, he said about 15-25 minutes. I then asked how much it would cost for the labor, he said if I bought the part, he would swap it out for me. Not only that, he would take me back to the shop and show me as he was doing it! WOW!

I will be giving these guys my business. I will also be highly recommending them.

Street_soldier
02-02-2009, 10:01 PM
do they do saiga pistol grip conversions? where are they located

Jpach
02-03-2009, 11:00 PM
They are located in Chatsworth, Im pretty positive they do not do Saiga pg conversions but either way they are a great place to do business with. Lolly and Chris have been very helpful every time I talk to them and I just got a couple of AK mags from them for my new Yugo M70!

Addax
02-03-2009, 11:17 PM
Thanks for the Good Word Guys.:thumbsup: