PDA

View Full Version : Entreprise Arms rifles

Sundowner
02-02-2009, 10:53 AM
I was browsing the Entreprise Arms rifles sections and would love to buy one of their California legal FAL's. How do they fix the 10-round magazine? Can it be easily removed if I go to Nevada or Arizona for shooting? Do they use a Prince 50 or Bullet Button type fixture?

tmuller
02-02-2009, 10:56 AM
From what I understand they use a set screw to lock the mag. I believe they would install a BB like thedrickle's if you asked and paid for the BB to be shipped to them. Just give them a call they have always been very helpful to me.

Sundowner
02-02-2009, 10:58 AM
Thanks! I appreciate the information and the quick response.

Jarhead
02-02-2009, 3:12 PM
does it come with a stripper clip guide?

Wolfpack331
02-02-2009, 3:57 PM
I have the STG58 Carbine. Great rifle. Mine had a set screw in the mag release filled over with epoxy. Cant remember why but I needed to remove the mag so I dug out the epoxy and pulled mag release/block. Now I just swap the mag release for a wide one when I go outta state. The dust cover is just shortened so you can top load(Super easy and quick). They may sell it now with stripper clip guide. If not...Tapco, I bought one but did not like it.

I shoulda got the MAWP.

I have an Idea for a BB that hasnt been done yet but I need a machine shop...and I'm in Iraq.

Hope that helped.

JeffM
02-02-2009, 4:05 PM
Their rifles seem to work fine, just don't buy one of their receivers to build with a kit. The stripped receivers they sell just about always end up being out of spec.

IMHO, you would be better served by spending more on a DSA or getting a reputable builder to put a kit on a DSA or Imbel receiver.

Matt@EntrepriseArms
02-03-2009, 5:37 PM
Their rifles seem to work fine, just don't buy one of their receivers to build with a kit. The stripped receivers they sell just about always end up being out of spec.

IMHO, you would be better served by spending more on a DSA or getting a reputable builder to put a kit on a DSA or Imbel receiver.

Not true. Feel free to check out this review done on our receiver by Mark Graham from Arizona Response Systems. He was a critic of our earlier receivers (and rightly so), but we have improved them to the level that they needed to be. Look in the notes section of his website.

http://www.arizonaresponsesystems.com/