View Full Version : List of politicians sitting on the fence??

02-02-2009, 9:15 AM
Sorry if this is posted somewhere but:

- is there are list of politicians that have not made up their mind on a certain bill and thus are ripe for input from citizens? for both fed and state issues? I am guessing that a personalized message will hold a little more weight (I would also send one via USPS and contact by phone) than a blanket email. there seems to be no need to contact Feinstein or Ron Paul on 2A issues as we kinda know where they will stand, but laws are made by few in the middle and was hoping to concentrate of them. Obviously this list would be an educated guess by some political analysts but better than nothing..

02-02-2009, 1:42 PM
Not sure what you're looking for?
Is it that you want someone to tell you who is sitting on undecided for whatever bill that may be coming up?

Much better to express your thoughts and concerns to all of them no matter if they are undecided or not. Your personal request may not mean anything, but a few thousand or more with the same wants will help persuede them to think correctly.

02-03-2009, 5:04 AM
yes looking for breakdown of what politicians are undecided on a bill. these will get extra attention in the form of phone calls and letters. others will get the usual mass email. i really don't have time to call every federal/state senator and representative.