PDA

View Full Version : oll question

Locc
01-29-2009, 9:05 PM
I have a couple of cmmg lowers I purchase last month, I want to sell two of them to my friend, how do I go about doing this. Do I just call up a local gun dealer make a appointment go there and fill out the necessary paperwork. or is there any other steps involve

69Mach1
01-29-2009, 9:11 PM
First, go back to the dealer who transferred or sold you the cmmg lowers to private party transfer them to your friend. Not all gun shops will deal with OLL stuff. Second, both of you have to be present to do a PPT and DROS paperwork. Unless you're shipping them to your friends FFL.

Locc
01-29-2009, 9:16 PM
no we will both be present, so i can just go to with him and do a ppt? thanks for the quick response

BillyGoatMachine
01-29-2009, 9:52 PM
First, go back to the dealer who transferred or sold you the cmmg lowers to private party transfer them to your friend. Not all gun shops will deal with OLL stuff. Second, both of you have to be present to do a PPT and DROS paperwork. Unless you're shipping them to your friends FFL.

+1
You get money from him. both of you must be at a OLL friendly FFL and just fill out the paperwork. He waits ten days. Done deal.

DedEye
01-29-2009, 11:27 PM
Also, the mandatory fees for the transaction are $35 and not a single cent more. Period, end of story. No storage fees may be charged, no sales tax collected. Don't let an unscrupulous FFL charge more.

supersonic
01-29-2009, 11:32 PM
Also, the mandatory fees for the transaction are $35 and not a single cent more. Period, end of story. No storage fees may be charged, no sales tax collected. Don't let an unscrupulous FFL charge more.

+1 on that one!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Locc
01-30-2009, 2:20 AM
thanks for all the help guys:thumbsup: