PDA

View Full Version : CHECK OUT ANN COULTER ON CCW

ElCUBANO
01-29-2009, 9:55 AM
http://www.anncoulter.com/

yellowfin
01-29-2009, 11:22 AM
Quite well written, I hope she'll start to keep steadily on it. We need the high profile spokesfolk to POUND on this issue rather than giving it a couple sentences here and there which don't impact the public conscience.

sd_shooter
01-29-2009, 12:16 PM
Where's the article? The one on the front page is about Caroline Kennedy.

fairfaxjim
01-29-2009, 12:19 PM
Where's the article? The one on the front page is about Caroline Kennedy.

:iagree: She's old news too! Although, it was about more than her. Where's the CCW stuff?

yellowfin
01-29-2009, 12:20 PM
The second half of the article.

hvengel
01-29-2009, 12:30 PM
:iagree: She's old news too! Although, it was about more than her. Where's the CCW stuff?

You need to read more of the article. There is a section about armed citizens toward the end.

GP3
01-29-2009, 1:41 PM
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/a/c/coulter_shooting_gun.jpg

Captain Evilstomper
01-29-2009, 2:02 PM
seriously, take of the tinfoil hat and stop smoking whatever it is you've got in your hand.

grammaton76
01-29-2009, 2:39 PM
I will say this, and I will say it once:

Her gender is IRRELEVANT.

Her opinion holds more public weight than any of the folks BICKERING about it, and it is beneficial to our side. Who gives a rip what she started as? None of us are going to sleep with her/him/it anyway, even if it were true!

The whole gender bender sidetrack has been deleted. I expect to not see it resume.

csmintel
01-29-2009, 2:42 PM
I think it's important to know a gender of the person in question, especially if there is discussion about it. Your simply suppressing the truth and I expect to not see this in the future of this forum.

shark92651
01-29-2009, 2:45 PM
I think it's important to know a gender of the person in question, especially if there is discussion about it. Your simply suppressing the truth and I expect to not see this in the future of this forum.

uh oh, that was probably not the best response to the moderator...

csmintel
01-29-2009, 2:57 PM
I meant no disrespect, just saying what I believe must be said. I hope this won't be held against me by the mods.:angel:

Kestryll
01-29-2009, 3:17 PM

You won't see it, goodbye.

dreyna14
01-29-2009, 3:20 PM
Ann Coulter is VERY pro 2nd Amendment and CCW. Cool in that respect, but boy, does she need to get laid, or what?

yellowfin
01-29-2009, 3:22 PM
Ann Coulter is VERY pro 2nd Amendment and CCW. Cool in that respect, but boy, does she need to get laid, or what? There's no shortage of volunteers.

Greg-Dawg
01-29-2009, 3:28 PM
60% Kennedy, 35% Obama and 5% CCW.

"But ironically, Obama's father is from Africa: He never suffered from the ancient policies that, today, give his son Victim Gold. To the contrary, if Obama's African relatives had anything to do with slavery, it was on the business end"

Yikes.

yellowfin
01-29-2009, 3:35 PM
^ Nothing unfair about that statement. Africans were sold by Africans, and nearly none returned after being in the US.

But to get back to the topic, I really hope she will keep up on the CCW topic, as it shows a marked contrast between the will of DC and the nation as a whole. Quite a huge discrepancy, really.

dreyna14
01-29-2009, 4:35 PM
There's no shortage of volunteers.

Oh, I'd totally hit it.

tube_ee
01-29-2009, 4:36 PM
Ann Coulter, who needs enemies?

I mean, really...

She's Rush Limbaugh squared, and with Hitchens levels of booze.

We need advocates for our cause who are not whackos. Ms Coulter does not qualify.

--Shannon

PS - The reference to Limbaugh dates back to an interview he did with TV Guide in the early 1990s. 1992 IIRC. "When I step into the broadcast booth, I'm playing a character. As long as they keep paying me millions of dollars a year, I'm going to keep playing it." In other words, these people are actors. They don't believe a single word of what they say. It's all about the Benjamins.

mblat
01-29-2009, 5:22 PM
She is original conservative bimbo......
The only reason she is anybody is the fact that she was the first very good looking women who was so uber-conservative. She isn't even that smart or well spoken - I've seen some of she interviews with liberal commentators - occasionally it had gotten very embarrassing.
BTW: I don't watch much TV, that includes not watching FOX..... so I was browing channels recently and saw BUNCH of hot looking girls on FOX. Are they there every day? I may have to change my viewing habits.
And pretty please tell - what there is a rumor that she isn't a women? I never heard that one... :eek::confused:

tube_ee
01-29-2009, 5:40 PM
And pretty please tell - what there is a rumor that she isn't a women? I never heard that one...

She has a rather protruding one. So she looks like either (a) a long-term tweeker or (b) a post-op trannie. I vote for (a), based on lots of personal experience.

I do not get the sex appeal that she's supposed to have. I wouldn't **** her with a stolen ****. But apparently, she's considered hot by some.

Betty Page? Hot. Marylin Monroe? Hot. Catherine DeNeuve? Hot. Nastassja Kinski? (preggers, with snake) Volcanic. Kate Winslet in the recent Vanity Fair spread? Smokin'. Like, "if that doesn't get your heart pounding, you're probably dead" hot.

Ann Coulter? Not so much.

--Shannon

dreyna14
01-29-2009, 8:32 PM
She is original conservative bimbo......
The only reason she is anybody is the fact that she was the first very good looking women who was so uber-conservative. She isn't even that smart or well spoken - I've seen some of she interviews with liberal commentators - occasionally it had gotten very embarrassing.
BTW: I don't watch much TV, that includes not watching FOX..... so I was browing channels recently and saw BUNCH of hot looking girls on FOX. Are they there every day? I may have to change my viewing habits.
And pretty please tell - what there is a rumor that she isn't a women? I never heard that one... :eek::confused:

Fox News has the hottest anchors and newswomen hands down. I don't think there's a single one on there that I wouldn't hit.

Hopi
01-29-2009, 8:37 PM
Fox News has the hottest anchors and newswomen hands down. I don't think there's a single one on there that I wouldn't hit.

The FOX news lawyer/talking heads aren't too shaby either...

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/original/BanderasKelly_4.27.JPG

dreyna14
01-29-2009, 8:41 PM
The FOX news lawyer/talking heads aren't too shaby either...

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/original/BanderasKelly_4.27.JPG

Megyn Kelly, the chick on the right, is on Fox right this second. Gretchen Carlson, Fox and Friends morning host, is a former Miss America title holder.

Hopi
01-29-2009, 8:43 PM
Megyn Kelly, The chick on the right, is on Fox right this second. Gretchen Carlson, Fox and Friends morning host is a former Miss America title holder.

Yes. Yes she is. I think I love her.

Racefiend
01-29-2009, 9:04 PM
Ann Coulter would do more harm than good if she stood behind CCW. People only interview her for the comedic factor.

odysseus
01-30-2009, 4:50 AM
From her website...

http://www.anncoulter.com/photos/gun.jpghttp://www.anncoulter.com/photos/annreagan.jpg http://www.anncoulter.com/photos/ann_al.jpg

TheBundo
01-30-2009, 1:21 PM
Ann Coulter, who needs enemies?

I mean, really...

She's Rush Limbaugh squared, and with Hitchens levels of booze.

We need advocates for our cause who are not whackos. Ms Coulter does not qualify.

--Shannon

PS - The reference to Limbaugh dates back to an interview he did with TV Guide in the early 1990s. 1992 IIRC. "When I step into the broadcast booth, I'm playing a character. As long as they keep paying me millions of dollars a year, I'm going to keep playing it." In other words, these people are actors. They don't believe a single word of what they say. It's all about the Benjamins.

Yeah, while she's right on many things, she is a loose cannon at times, and not in little trivial ways. No Prez would ever consider appointing her to anything, even National Dogcatcher

DDT
01-30-2009, 1:29 PM
- The reference to Limbaugh dates back to an interview he did with TV Guide in the early 1990s. 1992 IIRC. "When I step into the broadcast booth, I'm playing a character. As long as they keep paying me millions of dollars a year, I'm going to keep playing it." In other words, these people are actors. They don't believe a single word of what they say. It's all about the Benjamins.

Playing a character does not mean they are disingenuous in their beliefs just that they use a form of acting to get their point across. To make the leap from "I'm playing a character" to "They don't believe a single word they say" is either disingenuous or rather poor reasoning.