PDA

View Full Version : GI: WTT: Tactical Solutions AR .22 upper for Stag upper (maybe other uppers)

tempdrummer
01-28-2009, 10:12 PM
I have a brand new tactical solutions AR .22 dedicated upper that has been sitting in a case since I got it. Im curious to see if anyone has a stag upper that they would like to trade for it? looking for something like a 2h or 2ht.

I may be interested in other .223 or 5.56 upper so feel free to offer up trades.

Upper is complete and ready to go. I have not shot it. It has only been test fired by tactical solutions.

If I cant trade for an upper that I want then im going to keep it. Im not looking to sell it right now.

::working on getting pics:: In the meantime here is the link to tacsol:
http://www.tacticalsol.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=&idproduct=877

Seesm
01-28-2009, 10:38 PM
What do you want for it to "cash" out?

tempdrummer
01-29-2009, 12:04 AM
What do you want for it to "cash" out?

Im only looking for trades at the moment. If I dont end up trading it for another upper then i'll just enjoy it. :D

tempdrummer
01-29-2009, 9:10 PM
Btt:thumbsup:

salvageland
01-29-2009, 10:37 PM
you have PM

Seesm
01-29-2009, 11:41 PM
Not to be funny but if you will trade why not sell for the amount of said "trade" parts...? I always wonder when people say not selling on interested in trades... Everythings is for sale... :)

tempdrummer
01-29-2009, 11:53 PM
I know what you mean I always wonder the same thing. The reason why this is trade only is because all the ar uppers are out of stock up to six months and private parties are raping people price wise so cash won't help me in this case. Otherwise I'd keep this and also buy another upper