PDA

View Full Version : GONE to a good home!

MustangO4
01-28-2009, 8:37 PM
My old beater needs some work and I mothballed it during my recent deployment. Maybe just a head gasket stop-leak, maybe a cracked head, but if you are looking for an otherwise solid car and can turn a wrench, I'll give it to any branch E-5 or below. I have the title, but the smog is up and it is in a "non operational" status.

Here is the link to my post with details and the pics:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=99156

smokingloon
01-28-2009, 10:45 PM
put it up on the lemon lot on camp pendleton

kermit315
01-29-2009, 9:38 AM
that is a great gesture for the junior guys. thank you for looking out.

PolishMike
01-29-2009, 9:44 AM
Good deed, John!

How does a Cadet rank against an E-5? hahah J/K

USN CHIEF
01-29-2009, 10:45 AM
Good deed, John!

Well, I know that you are kidding but just in case for anyone else out there that might have the same question here is the answer.

A Cadet = the lowest form of **** you can ever imagine. So yes, you do over qualify. You still have a long ways to go before you can rank up with an E-5 or below:thumbsup::D

But seriously, Mustang03, great freaking gesture on your part Sir.

MustangO4
01-29-2009, 10:57 AM
Got a taker already. Should be gone this weekend.

PolishMike
01-29-2009, 12:36 PM
Well, I know that you are kidding but just in case for anyone else out there that might have the same question here is the answer.

A Cadet = the lowest form of **** you can ever imagine. So yes, you do over qualify. You still have a long ways to go before you can rank up with an E-5 or below:thumbsup::D

But seriously, Mustang03, great freaking gesture on your part Sir.

Haha, guess I found someone to shine my gold bars a year from now :D:D

ChuckBooty
01-29-2009, 4:57 PM
If your taker falls through PM me. I am an Army National Guard Recruiter and one of my Soldiers who just returned from Basic/AIT could DEFINITELY use it. In fact, he's currently LIVING at my recruiting office.

RANDO
01-30-2009, 9:12 PM
Good deed, John!

cadet girls are apart of the morale locker and the cadet guys or as useless as the trainings you give them