PDA

View Full Version : WTS: ** all sold spf

alpalwal
01-28-2009, 2:07 PM
Trying to clean up a bit today and so I have some random stuff for sale. This is all in the East Bay but shipping won't be very expensive.

ebay brand BUIS - it flips up and has both 02 and peep sights. Worked fine on my spike's 22 upper.
$20 **SPF**

ebay grippod - It works good except for the fact that the bolt to tighten it onto the rail stripped. I superglued the knob and then couldn't get it off. One swift karate kick later it came off. Long story short it just needs a new bolt and nut to attach it to the rail. Otherwise it's in good condition.
$5 **SOLD**

ebay red dot - it has 4 different reticle patterns you can switch between. It works decent but there is some left/right play. You can probably just tighten it up but I don't want to deal with it. It needs a battery.
$8 **SOLD**

Rail adapter for your carry handle... I'm sure there is a better name for it but it escapes me right now. It goes on top of the carry handle. It's Pro Mag brand and it looks like it's brand new.
$10

And now the interesting one - about 170 rounds of 30-06 blanks. It's in two belts, one 100 belt, one 70 belt. Between 6 and 10 are missing the tops and the powder. The bottom is stamped 5 C L.
If you're interested we'll talk price. I'm not sure what it's worth but it's something cool to have around so I'm not looking to just give them away.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/2820/accessoriesmr9.th.jpg (http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=accessoriesmr9.jpg)
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/2455/3006dk6.th.jpg (http://img294.imageshack.us/my.php?image=3006dk6.jpg)

Tweak338
01-28-2009, 3:40 PM
You cannot sell the ammo in the full belts. It is considered a "Hi-Cap" Magazine.
You will have to separate them into 10rnd links.

flatline
01-28-2009, 3:46 PM
ill take the BUIS pending better pictures

alpalwal
01-28-2009, 4:14 PM
You cannot sell the ammo in the full belts. It is considered a "Hi-Cap" Magazine.
You will have to separate them into 10rnd links.

Son of a *****. I was hoping it wouldn't be an issue because they were blanks. If they didn't have any powder and so it was just case and primers would it be any different?

If not... I'll break them up.
Who wants 17 sets of 10 rd blanks?

Flying Bones
01-28-2009, 4:15 PM
I'll take the Grip Pod and red dot.

domokun
01-28-2009, 4:39 PM
Son of a *****. I was hoping it wouldn't be an issue because they were blanks. If they didn't have any powder and so it was just case and primers would it be any different?

If not... I'll break them up.
Who wants 17 sets of 10 rd blanks?

How about keeping the belt? The two belts are made of Unobtainium, Please keep it for yourself. You can replace 11 of the rounds in each belt with real ammo and then sell the 170 rounds of blanks stored in a ziplock bag or something to preserve its 11+ round capacity status.

Flying Bones
01-28-2009, 4:42 PM
How about keeping the belt? The two belts are made of Unobtainium, Please keep it for yourself. You can replace 11 of the rounds in each belt with real ammo and then sell the 170 rounds of blanks stored in a ziplock bag or something to preserve its 11+ round capacity status.

+1
Someday you may wish you had those and they'll be no good to anyone in 10 rds.

alpalwal
01-28-2009, 4:52 PM
At that rate I might as well just keep the whole thing. Thanks for talking some sense into me guys.

Everything is sold or spf besides the carry handle adapter.

alpalwal
01-29-2009, 11:42 AM
up up up

bohoki
01-29-2009, 1:20 PM

weird so i assume it would be illegal to split a belt in half since you would now have 2 lcfds

cause otherwise you would be allowed to break your belt into 11 round groups and then add more links to each 11 round lcfd

lcfd=large capacity feed device

POINTMANDDT
01-29-2009, 1:44 PM
I'll take this!

Rail adapter for your carry handle... I'm sure there is a better name for it but it escapes me right now. It goes on top of the carry handle. It's Pro Mag brand and it looks like it's brand new.
$10