PDA

View Full Version : AR STAG upper?

res2580
01-28-2009, 8:35 AM
I would like to order a STAG ARMS AR UPPER ASSEMBLY 1H, I like the Calgun member price. Can put just a certain amount of money down to be on the PreOrder list or do I have to pay in full? I would like to pay Postal Money Order.
I'm trying to get in the PreOrder list before the price goes up.

Addax
01-28-2009, 7:17 PM
I would like to order a STAG ARMS AR UPPER ASSEMBLY 1H, I like the Calgun member price. Can put just a certain amount of money down to be on the PreOrder list or do I have to pay in full? I would like to pay Postal Money Order.
I'm trying to get in the PreOrder list before the price goes up.

Hello,

All you need to do is just place an order on our website and you can select to pay Cash at checkout and when we get the uppers in from Stag, and we are ready to ship, we will contact you so you can send your payment in to us.

Thank you,

Chris

res2580
01-28-2009, 7:56 PM
Thanks! You guys a great. I'll place my order in a bid.

res2580
01-28-2009, 7:57 PM
pm sent

Jesse996r
01-29-2009, 6:32 PM
I would also like to place an order for a Stag 2ht upper, but your website is down. Is it to late to get in on the calguns members price for a the upper?

res2580
01-30-2009, 7:45 AM
I would also like to place an order for a Stag 2ht upper, but your website is down. Is it to late to get in on the calguns members price for a the upper?

Calling them would be better when the site is back up! I got an AR upper reserved on my name yesterday. Great customer service!

Addax
02-01-2009, 9:33 PM

Not at all.

We just moved our webhosting to a dedicated server so our website was temporarily down during this transition.

If you need any assistance, just give us a call and ask for Chris (that is me).

Thanks,
Chris