PDA

View Full Version : Rock River Delivery times

bubbapug1
01-27-2009, 9:59 PM
I know this is a bit esoteric, but does anyone have a clue what Rock River Delivery times may be nowadays?

I ordered a 9mm upper, standard LPK, 9mm hammer and buffer, and buttstock from them yesterday...am I looking at 6 months, 9 months, or 1 year??

freakshow10mm
01-27-2009, 10:05 PM
At least 6 months. They will get to it when they get to it.

DRM6000
01-27-2009, 10:42 PM
At least 6 months. They will get to it when they get to it.
do you have any idea if dealer orders are given priority for rra or any other company?

freakshow10mm
01-27-2009, 11:01 PM
Nope. No clue.

Sky_DiveR
01-28-2009, 12:02 AM
Most likely the way demand is... FIFO (First in, First out)

tenpercentfirearms
01-28-2009, 5:39 AM
do you have any idea if dealer orders are given priority for rra or any other company?

My experience with RRA has always been you get your order based on where you are in line, period. I really like them for that and so I order a bunch of product and then forget about it. It comes in when it comes in.

bubbapug1
01-28-2009, 8:11 PM
so how long do you usually wait ten percent...as of late???

pfl101
01-28-2009, 8:17 PM
I spoke to several dealerships today.

CMMG doesn't even answer their phone, and their e-mails are non-descript (e.g. "We're still working on it.").

It's going to be a long time from all accounts.

The good news is that it's the lowers that are vulnerable to Obama-esque outcomes. Get them now, and leave the rest of it to the manufacturers of the uppers and parts kits.

missiontrails
01-28-2009, 8:22 PM
The fact that CMMG does not answer their phone is positive, it just means they are too busy building uppers to worry about answering the phone. I just ordered mine from them yesterday. I ordered a Bushmaster upper in November, they quoted me 12 weeks, and it arrived in 3 weeks.

tenpercentfirearms
01-28-2009, 9:07 PM
so how long do you usually wait ten percent...as of late???

I lose track of time. I have been ordering RRA uppers months in advance since before the panic. I order a big batch just about every month and they come in when they come in. See their website if you need to know specific times.

This waiting game isn't hurting me at all. I am used to it.