PDA

View Full Version : yo...

xmenrsix
01-24-2009, 4:52 PM
hey all... great forum you guys have here... i've learned plenty in the short time i've been browsing and hope to learn much more thanks :thumbsup:
i'm currently deciding on whether i should build an ar15 or should i buy a premade one so i have to do lots of homework... so many choices and i'm not sure if i would be competent enough to build one in the first place

xmenrsix
01-24-2009, 4:55 PM
thinking of picking up a stoeger coach gun too

http://www.stoegerindustries.com/firearms/stoeger_coach_gun_single_triggers.php

any input on these guys would be welcome

Turbinator
01-24-2009, 4:55 PM
I think building one helps you learn so much more. I'd vote for that path. If you're unsure about what you're doing, let us know your general location, and maybe another more experienced Calgunner can help you get started.

Turby

xmenrsix
01-24-2009, 6:25 PM
I think building one helps you learn so much more. I'd vote for that path. If you're unsure about what you're doing, let us know your general location, and maybe another more experienced Calgunner can help you get started.

Turby

thanks for the input :)

Turbinator
01-24-2009, 6:32 PM
If you want some feedback on the coach gun, ask the question in the shotgun forum here - or try a search.

There are a number of folks on the forum here who will help beginners with builds, so don't hesitate to ask if you need the help.

Turby