View Full Version : SOLD

01-24-2009, 12:43 PM
1998 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4.0 straight 6 $6000 SOLD
White paint with green cloth seats. Never in an accident, I am the original owner. Car has less than 104,000 miles. Hard top with tinted rear glass from Factory, 5 speed transmission,AC and heat works, rear window wipers, fog lights, 4:11 rear axial / Dana 44, upgraded factory rims. All options from factory. Good tires with less then 5,000 miles. Flow master Exhaust, passes smog.No leaks.
Car bought in NJ in 1999 then I moved to Norcal in 2000- so no CA smog equipment. This car has and will pass smog tests. No Rust. New Battery
The bad is - the paint is in OK condition. As seen in the pic, front bumper pad is damaged, I have the replacements for both sides, but did not put them on. It needs brakes and oil change.
The car runs great. Asking less then KBB value for an adult owned car with no accidents. Car is in LA now but I will be moving to San Fran on 1/30. I will be in Long beach on the weekend in Feb to show the car. I can bring the car to Nor-cal.
Cash only no trades. The reason I am selling the car is I need less stuff not more.
Call bob for more info 415 407 5840 only if you have cash and are a buyer.