PDA

View Full Version : Does Rifle Gear offer a Calguns Discount?

POINTMANDDT
01-24-2009, 9:00 AM
As the title says, does Rifle Gear offer a Calguns discount?

Casual Observer
01-24-2009, 11:58 AM
Typically, yes we do offer a small discount to certain individuals.

However, as explained on our FAQ page (http://riflegear.com/t-BackOrderInfo.aspx) we have had to temporarily suspend the practice to allow us to offer our products at lower prices for everyone.

ArkinDomino
01-24-2009, 4:51 PM
I remember the days when asking for discounts was considered vulgar and "uncivilized"...and I'm only 24. :eek:

Casual Observer
01-24-2009, 6:02 PM
I remember the days when asking for discounts was considered vulgar and "uncivilized"...and I'm only 24. :eek:

I don't mind people who ask. I ask all the time if people offer a military discount (no one advertises it anymore) and no one seems to mind.

presuming you get a discount is a different issue.

97F1504RAD
01-24-2009, 7:16 PM

Not sure where your from but this is something I ask all the time in just about every store i go into to buy something. I always ask for 10% off. All they can do is so no. And at best they give you the discount. You would be suprised how often i get the 10% Off

Not to mention on many forums many of the vendors do give a small discount some require you to pm for the code used during checkout others freely post it.

Either way it never hurts to ask.

I will say this buy with complete confidence from Rifelgear they have FANTASTIC Customer service and will take care of you.

ratswallow
01-24-2009, 7:54 PM
Personally, I regard your excellent customer service as a discount of sorts that can't have a price put on it!
The prices are fair and the service put it over the top.

jrau13
01-24-2009, 10:26 PM
Just as the saying goes. "You never know until you ask".

Barbarossa
01-25-2009, 4:07 PM
Personally, I regard your excellent customer service as a discount of sorts that can't have a price put on it!

+1 I enjoy the peace of mind dealing with them.

unamused
05-06-2009, 7:36 PM
as much as i want to support local (Californian) businesses... the tax really kills it sometimes with larger orders..

shark92651
05-06-2009, 8:09 PM
as much as i want to support local (Californian) businesses... the tax really kills it sometimes with larger orders..

I hate taxes too. Please vote NO on proposition 1A unless you want the current tax increase to be extended to four years instead of two!

xbimmers
05-06-2009, 8:38 PM
All real americans will vote NO on A1 and the rest of the B.S. package! Don't get me started....

I hate taxes too. Please vote NO on proposition 1A unless you want the current tax increase to be extended to four years instead of two!

xbimmers
05-06-2009, 8:39 PM
Just having stuff in stock is excellent customer service for me!

Keep up the great work Rifle Gear!

My regards to the two puppies who hang out at the store!