PDA

View Full Version : OFF THE MARKET: Semi-stripped AR Upper/Lower for Optics

wcnones
01-24-2009, 12:11 AM
***JUST BOUGHT A BAUSCH & LOMBE ELITE 4000 FOR A SONG; PULLING ITEMS FROM MARKET UNTIL I DETERMINE IF THE SCOPE IS IN PROPER ORDER***

I purchased a Stag lower and Mega upper from Cold War Shooters in November. I installed a pistol grip onto the lower and installed the upper parts kit onto the upper (ejection door, forward assist).

The Mega is a flat-top without the M4 feedramp notch, and the Stag is just a basic lower.

I had planned on building an AR, but I've never been too excited by them after my time in the Corps, and I just purchased a Remington 700 SPS .223 that I'd like to put some sort of nifty optics onto.

What do you have for trade? Illuminated reticles/red dot styles are preferred, but standard scopes of decent quality are do-able depending upon the actual scope.

I'm also willing to break the set up into upper and lower separately, so if you have something of equal value let me know.

I can send pics to whomever is interested and whomever has something worthy of a trade.

I am located in Upland, zip 91784. I can do the lower transfer locally, and can ship the upper.

Super-Dave
01-24-2009, 12:56 AM
pic of part you want to sell

jimmiya
01-24-2009, 8:59 AM
Can you send me pics of the upper?

malongi
01-24-2009, 9:18 AM
Please send pics.

wcnones
01-24-2009, 2:05 PM
I will post some later today; don't have any on hand and will be out for the afternoon, but there should be something by 6 or 7 pm.