View Full Version : Bren MKII pats kit Sac area. Pics added.

01-23-2009, 1:29 PM
Well I found something I need so I was thinking of selling one of my Bren MKII parts kits. It will include a barrel and the gas regulator but no magazine. The cuts to the receiver have been cleaned and currently it is assembled ( not welded of course ) on the lower receiver. it is of the newer imported kits with 3 torch cuts. I would like a local sale do to the weight & size of thing here in Sacramento. If there is any serious interest I will attempt to take some pictures. The price would be $500.00. Thank you and have a great weekend.

01-23-2009, 1:35 PM
Pictures would be great. Are they saw or torch cuts? Also would you happen to know if any other magazines would work with it?

01-23-2009, 1:44 PM
This kit is torch cut. As far as I know Bren mags are the only ones that will work. Bren mags are cheap Numrich has them for about 7.00. Then again good luck finding a 10 rounder. I have a friend with a shop in OR thats going to help me in that dept when the time comes. I forgot to mention the bi-pod is also included. The pics dont do the thing justice it is big and pretty cool.

01-23-2009, 3:13 PM
Oh man, I would love to start another project but I'm still working on my Sten. One of the things holding me back on this is the mags. If I could get ahold of a parts kit it should be pretty easy to make 10 rounders out of them. Out of curiosity does anyone make semi-kits for these like the Stens? Or is something like this meant to be a non-firing display only?

01-23-2009, 3:24 PM
The 922 compliant parts as well as the semi parts are available and cheaper at projectguns.com. Also a bullet button type set up will be easy to make as the mag release is un-obstructed and on the top of the weapon. Id imagine Pirate at projectguns could make a 10round mag as they manufacture now; but I don't know as I never asked. The picture just doesn't show how big and impressive this thing is I cant wait to get mine going just cleaning them has been fun.

01-23-2009, 10:10 PM
Per PM, I'll take it

01-23-2009, 11:37 PM
Sold and thank you!