View Full Version : *SOLD* STAG ambi selector for CHEAP! $20 (including PayPal fees and shipping!)

01-22-2009, 5:26 PM

So, I received an ambi safety selector for the AR-15 a while back. It looked pretty shoddy to me but many people said that's how they come and don't mind the way it looks. It locks up tight and functions fine, it just looks cheaply built. I emailed Stag and was sent a new one (that looked much better in my opinion.)

At any rate, I was PMed by a few calgunners willing to buy my old ambi selector once I received the new one. Since it took a while to get the new one, they all have already bought selectors from other people/shops. So, up for sale is the original Stag ambi selector that I didn't want to use on my lower.

Everything is included for only $20 which includes pay pal fees and shipping. (I will only accept payment via discrete paypal.)

Please note: You're purchasing this item at your own risk. I've showed you the pictures and told you the story, so if for some reason it doesn't fit correctly in your lower, doesn't work, breaks, needs shaven down etc. etc. etc. you will need to handle the problem yourself or contact Stag Arms, not me. Like I said, once connected together, the pieces lock up tight and you can't tell this ambi selector from any other--more than one calgunner has said their ambi selectors look exactly the same and have had no issues, so it should be fine--I just can't guarantee it.

First "I'll take it!" with follow up PM gets it!

01-22-2009, 5:29 PM
I will take it.

I will just send it back to Stag.... lol

As seen in the picture, be SURE to send me that Stag packaging too.

PM me with your paypal email address, I will send you payment.

01-22-2009, 6:13 PM
Dang Jicko! This post was only 3 minutes old. You must sit and watch the boards 24/7. :eek:

BTW: How's my LaRue LT104 working out for you?

01-22-2009, 7:08 PM
2nd in line :)