PDA

View Full Version : RifleGear.com is Top Notch

sleepur606
01-21-2009, 9:00 PM
Now, I know we've seen all the other threads, but I think it bears repeating.

RIFLEGEAR is one of the best outfits I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I know I'm not their biggest customer, but I've put in about 10 orders over the past year or so, and every one from the $30 order for a buffer tube castle nut and receiver end plate, to the couple hundred dollar orders all get treated the same.

I am especially thankful that, even with all the Obama craze, they were able to get my order out to me with the same speed and effeciency as always. I ordered Saturday night and had my product in hand this evening (only because I get off work at five...).

I know that the guys down at Rifle Gear are interested in earning someone's business and that's what keeps me going back.

If you have money to spend on black rifle products, especially if you're in Southern California, I would definitely recommend Rifle Gear. They really are a good crew.

Thanks again,

Chris

shark92651
01-21-2009, 11:02 PM
Chris,

Thanks so much for the compliments. It's been a lot of hard work to try to keep up best we can after the Obama craze and we can use all the encouragement we can get.

BenjaminCA
01-26-2009, 11:26 PM
I have to agree with you, I have bought most of my AR equipment from Riflegear and they have been nothing but awesome prices and fast shipping. I ordered an Eotech today from them and their price is the best I found. Thanks for the great deals and I will continue to shop at Riflegear and direct as many as I can to such a great resource.

Ben