PDA

View Full Version : WTS: [SOLD]LARUE TACTICAL STEALTH [COMPLETE] UPPER 16" *USED*

J_Rock
01-21-2009, 8:00 PM
You will be getting a complete upper(with bolt carrier group and charging handle) LaRue Tactical Stealth Sniper 16" in very good condition. This upper has ~1100 rounds down the pipe, slow fired so the bore is still in excellent condition. Some cosmetics issues are inside the receiver some anodizing is worn from use of the charging handle(this is normal wear from using the CH). And there is a small mark that looks blacker than the rest of the receiver where a BUIS was used.

Price: SOLD

USPS money order or check preferred

If you must use paypal it will be +3.5%

The original product description can be found here: http://stores.homestead.com/Laruetactical/Detail.bok?no=100

Details:
Larue Stealth Billet Upper receiver
Larue 11.0 handguards
16" midlength gas 1:8 wylde chambered polygonal rifled barrel
Larue low profile gas block
A2 birdcage flash hider
M16 Mil Contract Bolt Carrier Group
Mil Spec Aluminum Charging Handle

Pics:
Complete upper with BCG and CH
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee52/j_rock001/LT%20upper/IMG_0121.jpg

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee52/j_rock001/LT%20upper/IMG_0128.jpg

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee52/j_rock001/LT%20upper/IMG_0124.jpg

Here you can see the scuff mark( the little black line)
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee52/j_rock001/LT%20upper/IMG_0125.jpg

I tried to get a shot of the rifling but my camera-fu sucks so I got this instead. Notice how the edges are smoothed out and the groves look more rounded. This is not because the rifling is worn out, its polygonal rifling!
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee52/j_rock001/LT%20upper/playrifling.jpg

J_Rock
01-21-2009, 8:24 PM
BTT

supermario
01-21-2009, 8:57 PM
Sorry but what does "BTT" mean? Newbie here!!

Ducman
01-21-2009, 9:00 PM
It means it's Free now!!!

J/k

Back to top;)

mark2203
01-21-2009, 9:01 PM

http://www.letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=BTT

J_Rock
01-22-2009, 10:12 PM
24 hrs is up so

BUMP

woodguy
01-22-2009, 10:47 PM
I'll take it.

PM sent.

Nate
01-23-2009, 7:08 AM
Next in line

trinydex
01-23-2009, 7:48 AM
what is the practical difference between a 16 and an 18?

bd457
01-23-2009, 9:02 AM
2 inches

trinydex
01-23-2009, 9:32 AM
i said practical

J_Rock
01-23-2009, 9:53 AM
i said practical

MK 262 VELOCITY DATA

16" 2669 FPS ... 18" 2769 FPS
DIFFERENCE 100 FPS
DIFFERENCE/INCH 50 FPS

M855 VELOCITY DATA

16" 2938 FPS ... 18" 3046 FPS
DIFFERENCE 108 FPS
DIFFERENCE/INCH 54 FPS

XM193 VELOCITY DATA

16" 3075 FPS ... 18" 3245 FPS
DIFFERENCE 170 FPS
DIFFERENCE/INCH 85 FPS

Hope this helps, this is data for noveske barrels so it may be different depending on the chamber and other factors on different barrels

PMs replied

trinydex
01-23-2009, 10:39 AM
one more small question, how much distance does this buy you?

J_Rock
01-23-2009, 4:15 PM
one more small question, how much distance does this buy you?

Looking at my drop chart I have dopes set up out to 800 yards, but at that distance the velocity is down to ~1068 fps depending on the ambient temp which is below the speed of sound for my 75gr load.

So I would guesstimate that you would be able to make accurate hits from somewhere between 700 and 800 yards max depending on the conditions. At 700 yards you get around 197" or ~27 MOA of drop.

Again this is looking at a single load and bullet. You can probably make it further with better bullets and a hotter load. The load for this data is mild at best. I dare say with a 80gr bullet running the max powder load you could make it out to 900 yards.

SMP2010
01-23-2009, 4:41 PM
Has this been sold or is it still available? I should have posted when I first saw it but I got busy with my day/children and came back to it to see two pages of responses. Let me know if it is sold or not...THANKS!!!!

J_Rock
01-24-2009, 9:02 AM
Keep lining up the line is moving forward folks the first guy in line could not come up with the funds.

So woodman you're up, PM if you still want it.

After that its Nate and SMP.

Still available keep lining up the line is moving forward folks

Nate
01-24-2009, 9:06 AM
Keep lining up the line is moving forward folks the first guy in line could not come up with the funds.

So woodman you're up, PM if you still want it.

After that its Nate and SMP.

Still available keep lining up the line is moving forward folks

J_Rock,

I figured it was sold, I just got one of ar15.com. Bump for nice upper!!

blackbox
01-24-2009, 10:16 AM
sigh.... next in line.

nobs11
01-24-2009, 10:26 AM

Don't forget to leave negative feedback. It is not spiteful, informing the community and future sellers about deadbeats should be a seller's duty.

Flakes are screwing up the marketplace.

Sig357
01-24-2009, 10:30 AM
Man i cant afford this right now:(

J_Rock
01-24-2009, 11:40 AM
Don't forget to leave negative feedback. It is not spiteful, informing the community and future sellers about deadbeats should be a seller's duty.

Flakes are screwing up the marketplace.

There were no issues with the first buyer, he was first in line and stepped out of it. Which is why I will not close the offer until I have payment in hand. People get cold feet, find another upper, cant pay or for whatever reason drop out of line. There is no reason to give them neg feedback because the sale wasnt finalized.

nobs11
01-24-2009, 12:45 PM
There were no issues with the first buyer, he was first in line and stepped out of it. Which is why I will not close the offer until I have payment in hand. People get cold feet, find another upper, cant pay or for whatever reason drop out of line. There is no reason to give them neg feedback because the sale wasnt finalized.

I know but "I'll take it" doesn't mean anything to people any more. When I say "I'll take it," you have my word that I'll take it and I will sell my guns or whatever if I have to do to generate the cash so I don't renege on my word. "I'll take it" means that the deal is done. People should be booted off of the forums if they don't honor their word. I'd like to know if someone I'm selling to has flaked on other sellers in the past. Just my 2c.

zyl8tr
01-24-2009, 1:22 PM

You're a nice guy. But people shouldn't say "I'll take it" if they are not going to go through with the sale.

trinydex
01-24-2009, 3:28 PM
I know but "I'll take it" doesn't mean anything to people any more. When I say "I'll take it," you have my word that I'll take it and I will sell my guns or whatever if I have to do to generate the cash so I don't renege on my word. "I'll take it" means that the deal is done. People should be booted off of the forums if they don't honor their word. I'd like to know if someone I'm selling to has flaked on other sellers in the past. Just my 2c.

hasn't meant that since i started selling and buying here... :[

zyl8tr
01-25-2009, 1:32 PM
So, is this upper sold yet?

Omega13device
01-25-2009, 2:06 PM
So, is this upper sold yet?
I think his point was that if you want it you should grab your place in line but he won't call it "sold" until he has the money.

bubbapug1
01-25-2009, 2:55 PM
I'll take it AND I have the cash right here on my desk

pat4wd
01-26-2009, 4:46 AM
12voltguy,

I appreciate you taking it upon yourself to police the forum and other peoples posts by entering a negative comment in my user profile.

If you had taken the time to read the thread carefully, or been fully informed as the owner of the thread is, you would know that I was actually the second person in line, the first person didn't leave a message in the thread. After the first person fell through, it moved on to me and I'm in the process of sending J_Rock my payment.

So, by being outraged and jumping the gun, you've actually left negative feedback for the current purchaser, not the person who flaked. (Don't you know that it's important to be sure what you are aiming at before you pull the trigger?)

Thanks,

Woodguy

now that is some funny stuff... glad you are a easy going guy about it... Some people just have no self control..:D

nobs11
01-26-2009, 5:31 AM
I'm a bit confused
you posted this in public, but for some odd reason sent same to me in private message............so not so private hu:D feel better now?:43:

Ileft a user message not feedback, but I see that was deleted;) you could have responded to it in your profile;)

I was aiming with the info in this post damn sideways walking ducks always get me, + I'm a bad shot ask Pat

How about apologizing to the guy instead? That didn't sound like an apology to me.

We should all stop crapping the seller's thread. He doesn't need the drama.

J_Rock
01-26-2009, 10:12 AM
How about apologizing to the guy instead? That didn't sound like an apology to me.

We should all stop crapping the seller's thread. He doesn't need the drama.

Yes, please stop crapping in my thread. Ive had enough drama for one weekend :rolleyes:

J_Rock
01-28-2009, 5:31 PM
With payment in hand I can officially announce this SOLD. Thanks to all who showed interest