View Full Version : Must See Technics Rane DJ Turntable set up for trade for Iphone 3g

01-21-2009, 6:10 AM
Straight and easy...

I am doing a Local only trade for My Great condition Technics 1200 MKII in Black with Shure m44-7 needles on technics Head shells and a Rane TTM 52i Scratch 2 channel mixer that is equally in excellent condition with all lights and components working perfectly. As you can see the turntables are in Great condition and still have their original 45 adapter weights. The tone arm rests are in perfect condition (very rare) These will come in a road ready case and the mixer comes with a road ready battle bridge. I will throw in a Sony MDR-v700 headphones along with the package. I am not in a rush to sell these tables, thus only serious buyers will be entertained. I will not ship this out and will only take the trades with partial cash as a form of payment and pick up is in the San Jose area. Please PM, Reply, or email me at the3rdsight@hotmail.com Thank you and God Bless.

what I am looking for is posted below:

- 3G iphone 8GB (NIB)+ $400 cash offer
- 3G iphone 16GB (NIB) + $300 cash offer
- 3G iphone 32GB (NIB) + $200 cash offer
- 80GB PS3 (NIB) + $500 cash offer
- 2G 16GB ipod TOUCH (NIB) + $500 cash offer
- Handgun or AR/AK related offers (Just offer, you never know?;))
- $800 Cash or Paypal +3% and cannot pick up item until paypal payment has cleared

pics of item for actual items for trade:

01-21-2009, 6:33 AM
*now accepting paypal for credit card transactions!*