View Full Version : Need an extra hand, I have 1

01-21-2009, 3:52 AM
I have experience in
-HVAC (installing ductless unit, running duct, sheetmetal/gutter work)
-Currently posses CA Guard card/with firearms license
-Willing to do laborer work (pick up trash,sweep, do parts runs, strip copper)
-Willing to wash cars, mow lawns, walk dogs, clean backyards, do dump runs, sell your stuff online and handle the shipping or meeting (will leave something of mine as collateral so you know I wont take of with your stuff)
-If your a woman, whore out my body

Setback: If you don't know me or didn't read my thread (located in my signature of my wedding, read the last page) I currently have 1 good useful hand. The bad hand is out of the cast and moving, but full range of motion is not back yet. So..
-Out of everything up top I can:
-I drive perfectly fine and have full coverage in a 2008 Jeep grocery getter to go get parts or supplies for job sites
-I can walk 1 dog at a time
-If I do security, all I can really do is just patrol and report, no actual action like what you see in a wall mart parking lot or the mall
-I can still whore myself out
-I can actually type pretty fast one handed
-I can do food runs for lunch
-I sell, ship and meet up with people all the time
-I can pick up trash, do dump runs and all that good laborer stuff (and I am legal to work in CA :D

I am usually up between the hours of 10 am to 6-7am. I dont sleep much. Willing to work graveyard or any time. I have tools, transportation, insurance, condoms and a gun, with access to a trailer.

I know this is vague, but I would like to make some side cash to help pay bills and maybe buy a toy or two. If you want a resume to pick up trash, pm me and I will email you one. Thanks for looking.

oh yeah and I am located in Antelope. Under Roseville, next to Citrus Heights.

01-23-2009, 1:02 AM
oh yeah I can pick up dog crap and clean backyards too. :D

04-04-2009, 10:10 PM
BUMP for very cool and trustworthy guy, met FTF this weekend and hung out for a minute. Bought items from and sold items too, and thanks for the jimmies :D

04-04-2009, 11:08 PM
You are a true entrepreneur...love the ad.

04-05-2009, 8:28 AM
you would have to be a good guy to make such a humble statement like that
"oh yeah I can pick up dog crap and clean backyards too. :D"

04-05-2009, 5:29 PM
I do believe there is a business you can start by hand!;)