View Full Version : WTT/WTS: Two C-Products 20 round magazine rebuild kits--SOLD! *DELETE THREAD*

01-20-2009, 5:05 PM
SOLD! *Delete Thread*

I have two AR-15 magazine rebuild kits made by C-Products. The kits are 20 rounders which include: body, floor plate, spring, and magpul anti-tilt followers. I am located in Bay Point (East Bay.) I have never used these kits and the fellow calgunner I bought them from never mentioned using them. The bodies look pretty scuffed up (most likely a cause of shipping.)

LEGAL NOTICE (borrowed from another calgunner):
The magazine kits sold in California are intended to repair a damaged pre-ban high capacity magazine that was previously in your position prior to the California ban being enacted. They are not intended to assemble a new high capacity magazine in violation of California state law. The purchase of the re-build kit is acknowledgment that the buyer is aware of the law and intends to use the re-build kit to repair an existing damaged magazine or create a permanently fixed 10 round magazine. The buyer assumes all responsibility in the purchase of these rebuild kits.

I am looking to trade for 1 black 30 round windowless Magpul Pmag rebuild kit. Also willing to sell both for $40 (includes paypal fees and shipping.)

01-20-2009, 5:26 PM
I got one that is for a .458 or beowulf I will trade. It has been modified for these rifles.

01-20-2009, 6:10 PM
pm sent! I'll take it!

01-20-2009, 6:54 PM
great price and nice grab.