PDA

View Full Version : FFL Co-op Corporation

user5412
01-20-2009, 12:35 PM
I've been tinkering around the idea of creating a Corporation for the purposes of obtaining an FFL, and doing some firearms related business in South San Jose.

I'm looking for 2-3 interested parties. I have experience forming a corporation. This venture will include a retail location, and other fixed costs (liability insurance, directors insurance, insurance for property, utilities and taxes;) so please be of sound credit, and have enough money to survive up to 8 months (the rumored wait for a FFL01.)

I'm just doing some background research right now, but if we could put our heads together, together we can find the easiest/cheapest way to get started!

B.D.Dubloon
01-21-2009, 1:16 AM
If you get this thing going, I'll be one of the young guys behind the counter who the older guys (you) get to yell at and make get lunch.

BDD

user5412
01-21-2009, 1:36 AM
I'm 21. :P

eBay Powerseller. Did about $30k in 6 months. Got bored one day. /shrug

Also did a venture doing 360 panoramic real estate photography. Needless to say I'm not your average 21 year old. But for my peer group I'm about average. Just have a knack for knowing what's underpriced and flipping it, seems to run in the family. My parents each run successful businesses.

Thinking about this, I'm going to start having the website designed and programmed, so when I do get the FFL I'll have a place to list the items.