PDA

View Full Version : Watsons Weapons Extended Takedown Pin w/Pull Ring

acegunnr
01-19-2009, 4:25 PM
Will the Watsons Weapons Extended Takedown Pin w/Pull Ring
fit in the Keltec SU-16CA folding stock?

CSACANNONEER
01-19-2009, 4:37 PM
I'm not sure but, why would you want an extended pin protruding from your stock. If it's folded for compact storage, the protuding pin would be a PITA. It would be just as much of a problem when the rifle is in the normal (open) state. The biggest problem I see is snagging something when you least want it to.

CHS
01-19-2009, 6:36 PM
PSSST! The YHM extended takedown pins are much nicer! :)

shark92651
01-20-2009, 8:46 AM
The AR pins are a larger diameter than what is used for the Kel-Tec. I can't remember the exact size or type but I know a lot of people just buy a pin at Home Depot and can attach a ring to that. Personally I found the pin on my SU-16 very easy to remove so I don't really see the need.

CSACANNONEER
01-20-2009, 4:04 PM
The AR pins are a larger diameter than what is used for the Kel-Tec. I can't remember the exact size or type but I know a lot of people just buy a pin at Home Depot and can attach a ring to that. Personally I found the pin on my SU-16 very easy to remove so I don't really see the need.

Yep, they even have concave ends to make it easier to use a bullet, pen, etc.

acegunnr
01-20-2009, 10:21 PM
My 12 and 15yr old sons like to shoot the Kel-Tecs and they have problems removing and installing the pins. Just trying to make it easier for them. Thanks for the help. I will check out Home Depot.