PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: (2) 20GA Federal 100rd value packs - SF / SanJose - $40 **SOLD**

gunn
01-19-2009, 11:47 AM
Hi,
I just noticed the other day that I mistakenly purchased (2) 100rd 20 gauge Walmart Federal Value Packs. Thinking that I had bought 12gauge value packs, i didn't notice my mistake until I was moving stuff around in my closet and asked myself, "Hey, why are these bricks different sizes?"

I believe one is 8# and the other is 7.5# birdshot. I can confirm tonight if interested.
Walmart, as you can imagine, won't take returns on ammo. My loss is your gain. I believe the original pricing is $22-24/ea+tax but I'll sell them both for $40 total.

Let me know if you want them. I live in SF but work in San Jose near the airport. If you want them I can meet you along the penninsula along my commute route after work. Not wanting to break any laws, I'll be happy to meet you anywhere OUTSIDE of SF.

PM me if interested.
Regards,
-gunn

SOLD

gunn
01-24-2009, 8:15 PM
bump? If you have a 20gauge and are in the area, let me know. Help a calgunner out, please.
-g

knucklehead 61
01-24-2009, 9:00 PM
i'll take them if you can deliver to my office near 101 & old oakland rd in san jose...

CABilly
01-24-2009, 9:13 PM
I'll be second in line. If it falls through with Knucklehead I can pick them up on Monday in San Jose. I have the whole day off so let me know.

gunn
01-27-2009, 10:37 AM
Sold. Thanks Knucklehead & CABilly for both offering to help me out.
-g