View Full Version : chp revolvers

01-19-2009, 7:52 AM
These GUNs were CHP Issue until they were distroyed by melting the firing pi,. slicing the barrel,and cylinder on one side with a tourch. these pics show what hard work I did to bring them back life astheticly. They will never fire again! Sold out the book is closed I want to thank the 10 or so Cal-gunners who took the time to ask question and realize what a fine piece of california service revolver or momento they are getting for there money. I worked 2/3 hours on each gun, bought rubbing compounds metal cleaners and polish all for 50 bucks a former chp gun.. you try it..You know I started to keep these for myself, now I almost wish i had... BB aka bayou bubba aka Barbara Baker/and Tasha Pruitt

01-19-2009, 8:06 AM
Sorry to see some people give you such a hard time. It wasn't hard to understand what you were selling for a fair price IMO... for something that will probably be displayed.

Thanks for not giving up on Calguns and running away :)

01-19-2009, 8:16 AM
thanks so much, i needed to hear that! you are most welcome! bb

01-19-2009, 8:33 AM
You need to go back and read the rules, your other thread was locked because you broke them and have done so again. If you dont understand them you can PM me and I will help you out.