PDA

View Full Version : Honda/Acura Service and Repair.

Point of Impact
01-14-2009, 9:45 PM
I am a Factory and ASE Certified Honda/Acura Technician. I currently work for a local Acura Dealership but have also been running a successful side gig out of my home garage for over 7 years with a customer base spanning from San Diego to San Francisco...no BS.

My services always match if not exceed the quality you will get at the dealer at a fraction of the cost. The way I save my clients' money is simple. I charge approximately half of the standard dealer rate per hour and use standard dealer labor times. I only use factory parts so you know only the best parts will be used in the service or repair of your vehicle. Located in Fontana zip is 92336.

EMAIL me at IFIXHONDAS@aol.com for an appt.;)

Ben Arias
ASE Certified, Factory trained Honda/Acura Technician.

nick
01-14-2009, 10:03 PM
Where're you located at?

Matt C
01-14-2009, 10:11 PM
Where are you located?

Point of Impact
01-15-2009, 9:12 AM
Located in Fontana...92336.

freshdriver
01-24-2009, 5:56 PM
Supertech has worked on my car before. Replacing the rear differential. Also seen him do a number of clutch installs. He does solid work.

brassburnz
01-27-2009, 7:48 PM
Wish you were closer to L.A. My 91 Accord runs great but she's a little tired. 264,000 miles!

Point of Impact
01-27-2009, 10:25 PM
I don't have a problem with meeting in the middle to pick up the car as long as the amount of work to be performed is worth the time.

Lateralus
01-28-2009, 1:22 AM
My civic needs a 110,000 service thingy. Can you PM me a price quote? I dont mind driving to support a calgunner.

rue
01-30-2009, 2:03 PM
Damn, wish you were up North. Could use your help finding and checking out a decent used 3.2TL before I buy.

Hey DeadEye,
I used to be a Honda/Acura tech until recently. You could PM me I'm in Sacramento.
Not to jump on your thread Ben :o

Also not to bash you but be careful how you advertise Ben, if BAR (the automotive equivent of the DOJ) finds out they'll bust you for running a repair shop without a license...

EBWhite
01-30-2009, 3:44 PM
THE bar cannot do anything to you. The only thing they can do to you is when you sign up for their program...The county now could get you for op. without a business lic, but the BAR is powerless...

HkUSP45
02-01-2009, 6:51 PM
But the IRS can get you for operating a home business without paying tax.

rue
02-01-2009, 9:52 PM
THE bar cannot do anything to you. The only thing they can do to you is when you sign up for their program...The county now could get you for op. without a business lic, but the BAR is powerless...

That's a negative and telling people that is misleading them. It's right in the CA. Business and Professions code. It's not a program it's the law and they oversee automotive repair. They are part of the state's consumer affairs division and they oversee lots of professions and make sure people are licensed to operate.
A good example is the arrest and fining of unlicensed contractors. A close family member of mine works as an investigator in this division of the Dept. of Consumer Affairs and works with local DA's on stings to bust unlicensed contractors.
Saying the BAR is powerless almost made me laugh. Plenty of mechanics have been lead away in cuffs that had that attitude and are now working in another profession.