PDA

View Full Version : southwest Airlines RT Rapid Rewards Vouchers ***SOLD***

JamesY
01-13-2009, 2:58 PM
I have a Southwest RR voucher good til Aug 09. There are two one way flights so it's basically a RT ticket. We can meet either in the East Bay and I'll book your flight or we can do it all online.

$275 OBO ***SOLD***

Vectrexer
01-13-2009, 4:27 PM
Is it a Must Ride (Green) Pass?
Any blackout dates?

JamesY
01-13-2009, 5:35 PM
This isn't a green pass (not sure what that is) and there are no blackout dates. Just restricted to seat availability. The pass expires on August 12, 2009. Here's more info on the Award I have:

Congratulations on Earning an Award!

A roundtrip Award has been deposited into your Rapid Rewards account, which means you can travel for free to the beach, the mountains, or just about anywhere in between! Your Award certificate number and expiration date is listed below. Here are a few helpful tips to know before you travel.
* Your Drink Coupons will be sent under separate cover via U.S. mail.
* You must reserve your Award travel either online at southwest.com or by calling Reservations before you arrive at the airport.
* For the protection and security of your Awards, the Reservations Sales Agent will ask you to verify information within your account. After booking your flight, you'll receive a confirmation number to take with you to the airport the day you travel.
* At the time of reservation, you will need to provide a credit card number to pay the government-imposed September 11th Security Fee of up to $10 per roundtrip.
* This Award has no systemwide blackout dates and will be subject to seat restrictions. Please plan ahead when making your flight reservations as certain holiday or peak travel periods will be in high demand and your desired flight may not be available for Award travel.

You can even allow a friend or family member to use your Award, giving added flexibility.