PDA

View Full Version : Black Hills 308 Ammo, 175gr. SMK's

uscbigdawg
01-13-2009, 12:18 PM
Okay...so I've put this out sparingly, but I have a line on a couple of cases of Black Hills 308 Ammo, 175gr. SMK's. This stuff is awesome!!! It's all new, virgin brass, loaded with Sierra bullets listed as their "seconds". These are jacket color issues ONLY. They do this because the benchrest and Highpower guys freak out over any deviations. Same bullet, just cheaper.

Anyways, here's the deal, I'd like to ship it case lots only, unless you're around Sacramento.

1 case = 500 rounds (25 boxes of 20) = $620 shipped (Sacramento, but shouldn't be much more to other locations). That's $24/box, so here's the breakdown:

1 - If you are an individual or a group that wants a case or more than one case, let me know, I'll confirm the shipping price (it won't very much) and we'll work out payment.
2 - If you want individual boxes or a couple of boxes, you will have to come to Sacramento Valley Shooting Center and meet me there for a NCPPRC match.

A suggestion to an enterprising fellow is to get some friends together and go in on 1 or more cases.

Thanks,

Rich

Sky_DiveR
01-13-2009, 6:27 PM
I don't have any friends that use this stuff so I can only pick up 1/2 case and I'll need it for the upcoming LR Clinic in Apr. When is the next NCPPRC match. (No. CA. Precision ?) so I can meet up with you.

CA SHOOTER
01-13-2009, 8:51 PM
I'd be interested in a half case if you'd ship to Madera .