PDA

View Full Version : Hello there

Aznatama
01-13-2009, 8:51 AM
Hello calguns.net.

I've lurked here for a little bit, and finally decided to register. Here's a little bit about my background.

I'm 26yrs old, UCI graduate w/ degree in computer science and sociology, and a Corporal in the USMC reserves. I have been on one deployment to the middle east where we worked as a provisional security company near the border of Somolia. I am also a Rifle expert (4th award), and Pistol expert (2nd award).

Currently, I own one rifle, a $80 Big5 Russian Mosin Nagant M91/30.

I've been to a few shooting ranges in orange county and inland empire (OnTarget, and West End), and have held and shot several different handguns. I'm now looking to purchase a pistol of my own, which is why I'm here: to do more in-depth research. :cool:

So... Hello there.

69Mach1
01-13-2009, 8:56 AM
Welcome aboard. A Mosin is a good start, but you'll find your collection quickly growing if you stay here too long. :) Not a bad thing.

Aznatama
01-13-2009, 9:57 AM
My collection can only grow as much as my budget allows, so that means it's not going to grow that fast... lol.

B.D.Dubloon
01-13-2009, 4:10 PM
Welcome, it's a hell of a site.

BDD

Darklyte27
01-13-2009, 4:17 PM
Hoorah there,

welcome, once prices get back down, or if you can find a OLL at a good price buy it!
Old friend went to UCI, funny their mascot is a ant eater..

Seesm
01-13-2009, 7:37 PM
Howdy!! Welcome

PorkLover
01-13-2009, 8:11 PM
welcome......even on a tight budget, youre collection will grow.....trust me, slow and steady will eventually get you more "toys." calguns is definitely contagious......