View Full Version : THANK YOU Chris at ADDAX

01-12-2009, 7:38 PM
The ADDAX GPU is the ONLY type of AR Upper that I roll with! I have nothing against the DI system,this is just my taste from experience. Ive owned DI ARs...Yea. But after shooting ADDAX`s GPU`s, I wont own nothing else. I use to run into alot of malfs with my old DI upper only after shooting 200 rounds or so. That pissed me off alot. I am crazy about cleaning my arms and making sure that they are spic and span, properly lubed and ready...And still I had alot of malfs. Mostly FTF. Ive used GI mags and Pmags. Still same outcome. I came across ADDAX here on calguns and I was Highly interested in their GPU. After visiting the shop and seeing how their gas piston works I decided to have them retrofit my DI upper to the ADDAX PWS GPU. All I can say now is WOW. No more malfs. Thanks so much for the great product and especially the great service. Not to long ago I finally received my second PWS GPU. But this one is a Complete ADDAX upper, M4 feedramps, DD M4 rail, 14.5 diamond fluted 1/7 twist barrel, and a perm attached ADDAX Bulldog comp. This is my dream come true. I just got to test it today at Angeles Crest and Im SO HAPPY. Thanks again Chris:44:

01-14-2009, 9:24 PM
Thank you.

I appreciate the Good Word!