PDA

View Full Version : *SOLD* WTS FDE P-Mag kits

Hateca
01-10-2009, 2:52 PM
I was going to trade these for OD but got no response. Sold as a set. If you want less then the five email for prices shipped.

Five 30 round FDE P-Mag non-window mag kits.*SOLD* You want to pick them up in So Cal email magkit09@roadrunner.com for price. No PM's email only.

You can also check out the commercial area for black window P-Mags that were left over from an LEO order that are being sold as kits. First of two batches.

The magazine kits sold in California are intended to repair a damaged pre-ban high capacity magazine that was previously in your position prior to the California ban being enacted. They are not intended to assemble a new high capacity magazine in violation of California state law.

The purchase of the re-build kit is acknowledgment that the buyer is aware of the law and intends to use the re-build kit to repair an existing damaged magazine or create a permanently fixed 10 round magazine.

The buyer assumes all responsibility in the purchase of these rebuild kits.

Street_soldier
01-10-2009, 4:43 PM
what do u have available?any black window or no window PMAGS?

Hateca
01-10-2009, 5:07 PM
what do u have available?any black window or no window PMAGS?

If you look in the commercial section I have a whole bunch of 30 round black windowed. I should be getting another batch in a week or so but they could be windowed or non-windowed.

Hateca
01-11-2009, 4:25 PM
BTT

Street_soldier
01-11-2009, 9:07 PM
how much each?

Hateca
01-11-2009, 10:50 PM
how much each?

Depends on how many I need to ship.

beau1911
01-12-2009, 11:09 AM