PDA

View Full Version : Hello from San Diego

C-Los
01-05-2009, 9:46 PM
Whats up everyone, lurker here, and I finally decided to join.

I am from San Diego, Southern Californian born and bred, and come from a Navy family. I've spent my whole life here and there's nowhere I'd rather live.

I probably won't post much, I'm still fairly new to gun ownership and there is a wealth of information here to soak up.

I enjoy reading posts with intelligent debates about a topic and seeing different perspectives on both sides of the argument. It makes me realize that I do have to step back and REALLY consider why at first I was leaning toward one side, but the opposing side may validate their oppinions just as well. Oh, and I also enjoy long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners.

Anyways....

I also want to add a GINORMOUS KUDOS to everyone that has been in the front lines fighting diligently for ALL of the Californian gunowners and also to others from out of state that support us, you may not hear it as often as you should, but THANK YOU. First round of beer is on me

Saigon1965
01-05-2009, 9:47 PM
Welcome but I don't think your location will fared well with the site's owner -

USN CHIEF
01-05-2009, 10:05 PM
First round of beer is on me

Welcome to Cal Guns and I will take you up on the above offer minus the walks on the beach and the candle light dinners:D

wksun88
01-05-2009, 10:13 PM
sweet, yet another new member from San Diego!
Welcome :)