PDA

View Full Version : WTS XBOX360 and PS3 games

Bongos
12-29-2008, 10:49 PM
XBOX 360 games bought new by me, adult owned and well kept!
Fable II : $40 SPF to Bandogg
Fallout 3: $40

PS3 games in mint condition, these games were not right for my tastes:
Darksector $10
Pirates of the Carribean $10

I finished the xbox 360 games and the PS3 games came with my PS3. Located in Garden Grove, SoCAL
I can ship USPS Priority for $5 more.

If interested, please contact kh17150@yahoo.com
if you really need pics, I will put them up, these games are mint. Calguns gets first dibs before they go on fleabay

Blacky
12-30-2008, 12:05 AM
Im kinda bummed, my XBOX 360 died today. It was suffering for a long time. I don't know if I should sell the games and controllers or get a new system. Or get a Wii or a PS3. I grew up in GG... and I would never return unarmed :chris:

Bongos
12-30-2008, 8:14 AM
Im kinda bummed, my XBOX 360 died today. It was suffering for a long time. I don't know if I should sell the games and controllers or get a new system. Or get a Wii or a PS3. I grew up in GG... and I would never return unarmed :chris:

How does this help my thread in any way? You have no intention of purchasing any of the stuff I have for sale, then you look for simpathy since your system died, then you insult the area that I live in.. What are you a TROLL? Get a life and start your own thread about your dead XBOX, but if you are not interest or can't put any positive input to the thread.. move along and don't come back... Ugh! Some people!

Blacky
12-30-2008, 1:52 PM
Hey, a bump is a bump and the last thing I want is your sympathy. As it turns out I may have actually been a potential buyer. I hate to burst your bumble but you don't have the authority to tell anyone at CG to "move along and don't come back." Maybe, if you chill with the attitude, you'd have better luck on Craig's List. (ugh! some people?:rofl2:)

Slayer
12-30-2008, 2:11 PM
:lurk5:

bandogg
12-30-2008, 4:08 PM

Call 1-800-4myxbox They fixed two of mine that failed this month for free.

PM sent on Fable II