PDA

View Full Version : OPEN BOLT Interdynamics KG9 For sale, Original UNFIRED pre-82 NEW IN BOX!!!!(fresno)

PRKArms
12-29-2008, 11:42 AM
Well…. We did it again… It took quite a bit of work... but we did it...

INTERDYNAMICS KG9 OPEN BOLT PISTOL, NEW IN BOX, UNFIRED AND IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING!

this one is for the serious collectors.
This is the extremely rare semi auto open bolt version of the Swedish Machine Pistol.

Designed by Interdynamic AB of Stockholm, the KG-9 was marketed and made in America as a blowback operated Open bolt pistol. It was so close to the original that it was found to be "Readily convertible to full auto"

Only 2500 were made before they were forced to cease production in 1982, and of those 2500, most were converted and registered as machine guns before the 1986 window closed.

Compare this production figure with the one hundred thousand plus RPB open bolt MAC pistols which were produced, and look at how rare the RPB guns have become and you will begin to understand exactly how hard to obtain this particular piece was...

Of the remaining semi auto KG9's many were illegally converted to Full Auto and subsequently confiscated and destroyed, so the number of surviving specimens of semi auto KG9’s Is extremely low.

Although this was determined to be a machine gun by the ATF, This one was made before Jan. 17 1982 and is considered "grandfathered" and legal to own.

This package is complete as it came from the factory; The gun comes with the original factory 36rd magazine (rebuild kit), the original cardboard shipping box in excellent condition, the original packing materials, the original twist ties which secure the gun into the cardboard and the original manual. The gun is in 100% perfect condition, with no wear what so ever. This is coming from the original owner who was a true collector and never fired this gun.

This is the only firearm which was ever produced which has the serial number engraved in the plastic of the lower receiver (not stamped in metal) and many of the originals were obliterated for criminal use using a small pocket knife and subsequently destroyed (further reducing the number in circulation).

This is a serious prize for a real collector. Only one or two KG9’s in any condition show up on the open market each year, and an unfired KG9 with all the original packaging is unbelievably rare

It may not be the only one of its kind … but if there are any others in this condition you could count them on one hand and probably would not need to use your thumb. This is an investment which will only appreciate over time.

Because of the extremely high collector value of this piece, it will not be altered in any way, we will be selling it in a disassembled state which will not harm the value. (upper and lower receivers will be separated prior to it entering CA, and the magazine will be disassembled and sold as a rebuild kit.... DO NOT ASSEMBLE IN ORIGINAL CONFIGURATION IN CA)

If you would like us to modify a Tec9 magazine to 10/30 condition (we won’t modify the original factory magazine…it is simply too valuable and the ghost of John Moses Browning would strike us down if we even thought about it) and provide a modified Tec9 magazine catch so that it can be assembled in CA, we are more than willing to do so for a nominal fee (so you can assemble this gun in CA legal configuration for display),

we really recommend that you do not fire this pistol as it may well be the only unfired KG9 still in existence…

This is sold as a unique collectible pistol, you are responsible for complying with all state and federal laws (i.e. don't do anything illegal with it, to it, around it. Don't think illegal thoughts, don't contemplate any hypothetical, don't ask any SHTF questions, and don't discuss anything nefarious even as a joke...)

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u115/Ratduster77/pix1003516078.jpg

IN STORE NOW!!! PRICE is $5000

Please see the below text for the ATF ruling on this pistol:
ATF Ruling 82-3

The KG-9 pistol is a machinegun as defined in the National Firearms Act.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms has examined a firearm identified as the KG-9 pistol. The KG-9 is a 9 millimeter caliber, semiautomatic firearm which is blowback operated and which fires from the open bolt position with the bolt incorporating a fixed firing pin. In addition, a component part of the weapon is a disconnector which prevents more than one shot being fired with a single function of the trigger.

The disconnector is designed in the KG-9 pistol in such a way that a simple modification to it, such as cutting, fitting, or grinding, allows the pistol to operate automatically. Thus, this simple modification to the disconnector together with the configuration of the above design features (blowback operation, firing from the open bolt position, and fixed firing pin) in the KG-9 permits the firearm to shoot automatically, more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger. The above combination of design features as employed in the KG-9 is normally not found in the typical sporting firearm.

The National Firearms Act, 26 U.S.C. 5845(b), defines a machinegun to include any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger.

The "shoots automatically" definition covers weapons that will function automatically. The "readily restorable" definition defines weapons which previously could shoot automatically but will not in their present condition. The "designed" definition includes those weapons which have not previously functioned as machineguns but possess design features which facilitate full automatic fire by simple modification or elimination of existing component parts.

Held: The KG-9 pistol is designed to shoot automatically more than one shot, without function of the trigger. Consequently, the KG-9 pistol is a machinegun as defined in section 5845(b) of the Act.

With respect to the machinegun classification of the KG-9 pistol under the National Firearms Act, pursuant to 26 U.S.C. 7805(b), this ruling will not be applied to KG-9 pistols manufactured before January 19, 1982. Accordingly, KG-9 pistols manufactured on or after January 19, 1982, will be subject to all the provisions of the National Firearms Act and 27 C.F.R. Part 179.

[ATFB 1982-1 18]

Hopi
12-29-2008, 11:51 AM
fwap! fwap! fwap! fwap! fwap! fwap! fwap! fwap! fwap! fwap! fwap! fwap! fwap! fwap!

CHS
12-29-2008, 12:00 PM
OH.

MY.

GOD.

*FAINT*

tgriffin
12-29-2008, 2:20 PM
holy ba-jebus

pwall
12-29-2008, 2:44 PM
I knew you'd be all over this!! I was watching it too...

Toolbox X
12-29-2008, 3:18 PM
Five words:

Big
Trouble
In
Little
China

JeffM
12-29-2008, 3:22 PM
Five words:

Big
Trouble
In
Little
China

Good call:

http://pics.livejournal.com/the_jenk/pic/0002fcxb/s320x240

ENTHUSIAST
12-29-2008, 3:23 PM
:willy_nilly:

Regulus
12-29-2008, 3:26 PM
DOH!!!

AJAX22
12-29-2008, 8:58 PM
*Long low whistle...................*

Now that's a collectible.......

ck867
12-29-2008, 9:03 PM
what the hell, you guys keep pulling these crazy offers off one after another! What is next? lol

bassgruvn
12-29-2008, 9:27 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Where do you guys get this stuff :D

pwall
12-29-2008, 10:04 PM
:drool5:how about a payment plan?

West coast
12-29-2008, 10:13 PM
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

PRKArms
12-30-2008, 11:48 AM
:drool5:how about a payment plan?

PM sent

PRKArms
01-10-2009, 7:46 PM
KG9 is en route to the shop....

Only a little time left to take advantage of the Pre-sale.

We are really looking forward to this.

PRKArms
01-28-2009, 2:15 PM
She's Here!!!!!

In hand and available to our customers!

MAILMAN187
01-28-2009, 7:04 PM
She's Here!!!!!

In hand and available to our customers!

I saw this gun last night "Live" at PRK...
And I have to admit, it was amazing. Brand new, in the box and in perfect condition! It's was almost like seeing a Unicorn. I'm working on selling BOTH my kidneys, and one nut to buy this beauty! It really is one of a kind!

AYEAREFIFTEEN
01-28-2009, 8:18 PM
And I have to admit, it was amazing!

Would you say you went..........Postal? :p

bassgruvn
01-28-2009, 9:23 PM

LOL :thumbsup:

Peter W Bush
01-29-2009, 2:38 AM
And I have to admit, it was amazing. Brand new, in the box and in perfect condition! It's was almost like seeing a Unicorn. I'm working on selling BOTH my kidneys, and one nut to buy this beauty! It really is one of a kind!

ill pay whatever hes paying and throw in a liver..

PRKArms
01-29-2009, 6:23 AM
ill pay whatever hes paying and throw in a liver..

We're not overly interested in trades for internal organs, however we do take cash, plastic, and combination's thereof ;)

This probably won't be around for very long, so if you want to see it before it finds a new home you should definitely swing by the shop to check it out.

MAILMAN187
01-29-2009, 11:10 PM

That's putting it lightly. :thumbsup:

Anyways, one kidney sold folks.... One to go.
Oh and one nut.

PRKArms
02-13-2009, 9:39 AM
That's putting it lightly. :thumbsup:

Anyways, one kidney sold folks.... One to go.
Oh and one nut.

We still need those pics of you with your toys ;)

kg9
03-07-2012, 8:03 PM
Picture is attached. Never fired, still in original packaging, tags attached.

paintballergb
03-07-2012, 8:22 PM
Picture is attached. Never fired, still in original packaging, tags attached.

Welcome to Calguns.....wrong area....and nice toes.