PDA

View Full Version : FFL Transfers ready to go!

shark92651
12-28-2008, 8:56 PM
We have completed all the Federal and CA requirements and are ready to accept firearm transfers. Our rates for transfer are $75.00 including DROS for the first firearm, and $15.00 for each additional firearm that can be placed on the same DROS (does not apply to handguns).

In case you didn't know, we are very OLL-friendly and will be happy to accept any firearm that is in a CA legal configuration when it comes in.

We also have lots of AR OLLs on order but it's anybody's guess when some may actually arrive.

pacrimguru
12-28-2008, 10:11 PM
yeah! congrats, i'm glad another oll transfer and sales shop is now in business!

scubamark13
12-29-2008, 8:32 AM
Sweet! I can't wait until you get some lowers in stock! You are now my one stop shop!

stphnman20
12-29-2008, 10:12 AM
Congrats!!!

LewDog
12-29-2008, 1:26 PM
Grats guys! I'm looking forward to doing even more business with you now! I do have a quick question though...

My mom recently moved to Illinois and wants to send a shotgun to me. Now obviously this is an intrafamilial transfer and she needs to ship to an FFL being that it's coming from out of state and that's where you guys come in... What do you require to do this? Will the costs be the same as a normal transfer and what paperwork will be required? Will this require the 10-day wait? The gun was originally purchased here in Cali and was just recently taken over to IL.

I asked another person yesterday that just recently acquired his FFL and he was somewhat unsure so I wanted to check with you. Thanks in advance!

shark92651
12-29-2008, 2:34 PM
Since it is coming from out of state it will be a normal DROS. Have her send a photocopy of her driver's license with the shipment.

LewDog
12-29-2008, 4:18 PM
Ok. Sounds good. I'll give you a headsup when she sends it out