PDA

View Full Version : Saiga 12

hitmeallday900
12-19-2008, 9:58 PM
I was wondering if you accept these? I found a shop out of state that has your FFL on file and they only want a little under 600 for it. Im interested in 2 with the conversions done if you guys no how. I really dont wanna take 2 long drives to fresno.

cseabass
12-20-2008, 9:14 AM
nope we dont touch them:(

i wanna say theres someone in the bay area who does, but im not sure. maybe someone can chime in.

spdrcr
12-20-2008, 9:19 AM
The only shop in CA that I know of that can accept and convert a Saiga 12 is PRK Arms in Fresno.

Another option would be to buy them and have them sent to Henderson Defense. They can convert them and add the bullet button and then ship them to your choice of FFL. That's how I got mine.

Nitroman
12-20-2008, 11:47 AM
Roger's Relic's in Santa Clara will accept them for transfer. Henderson Defense will do the conversion.

Rich :)

cseabass
12-20-2008, 12:02 PM
Roger's Relic's in Santa Clara will accept them for transfer. Henderson Defense will do the conversion.

Rich :)

i thought it was rogers but i wasnt sure and didnt want to say it... i would get in touch with them.

norcal-ar
12-23-2008, 12:25 PM
I was wondering if you accept these? I found a shop out of state that has your FFL on file and they only want a little under 600 for it. Im interested in 2 with the conversions done if you guys no how. I really dont wanna take 2 long drives to fresno.

btw if the person your dealing with has one your not going to buy im looking to pick one up as well let me know thanks!

Experimentalist
12-31-2008, 5:35 PM
I'm sorry if I'm being a bit thick...

Is it the policy of Irvington Arms to not touch Saiga 12's in any way, shape, or form?

Or will you accept Saiga 12's - legally configured for California - from an out of state FFL for transfer to a local citizen?

Thanks.

cseabass
12-31-2008, 8:50 PM
We don't handle them, sorry.

navyboy65
03-13-2009, 12:58 PM
I'd be interested in getting one too, anyone who deals with these closer to me in modesto sonora area??

JeffM
03-13-2009, 1:05 PM
Make sure that whichever FFL you are sending them to has either an AW permit and is an 07 FFL to do the work, or that it enters the state in an already compliant condition.

If an FFL w/o AW permit receives a stock S12 or any other AW they have two choices: send it back, or turn it over to law enforcement.