View Full Version : what type of upper setup is this?

12-17-2008, 8:27 PM

what type of hand guards are these? and he has a low pro gas block right? also what kind of mount is that for the aimpoint? im in love with the way it looks and i plan on getting my AR to look like this. I have a carbine upper thanks guys

12-17-2008, 8:30 PM
Looks like Larue 9" railed handguards over low profile gas block, Larue cantilever mount for Aimpoint, Magpul CTR stock.

Lookup www.laruetactical.com

12-17-2008, 8:56 PM
Looks like Larue 9" railed handguards over an M4 style barrel with low profile gas block and Larue cantilever mount for Aimpoint.

Lookup www.laruetactical.com

agreed. and LaRue is top-notch stuff.

12-17-2008, 9:09 PM
I'm pretty sure it's a Larue, I was thinking of getting one and instead went with Noveske. It'll be my next for sure.

12-17-2008, 9:53 PM
I dunno but it sure does look sexy :D