View Full Version : Mini .30 Owners and 7.62 x 39 Lovers

12-17-2008, 8:38 AM
I am tiring to stock up on some ammo, before the price gets to high, for my AK (Colleen), SKS (Olga) and Mini 30 (Gwen) The Russian whores will eat anything. Colleen has a little trouble with hollow point, but Olga is a pig and will eat anything and everything. Gwen is a bit stuck up materialistic and only loves American food.
Let me get to the point, I am trying to see if any one has experience with these fine ladies. And what Russian ammo would work best for all three 3 of these fine *** women. Wolf Military Classic JHP did not work so well with Gwen. She rejected about 1 in every 30.

12-17-2008, 9:01 AM
I kept the Ak, and got rid of the mini 30 and replaced it with an sks for that reason. I don't like finicky eaters.

12-17-2008, 9:12 AM
Yup, sell the Mini or start reloading. You can get the cost down (once you have a good stockpile of Boxer brass) to ~$0.15/round if you buy components in bulk.

FMJ is usually cheaper fodder for the AK anyway. Who built the AK? If it's home build, then there are some easy fixes to common mistakes that will correct your feed problem. If its factory,then I'd say just polish the top/front of the bullet guide to see if it feeds smoother.