View Full Version : Firearm Freedoms

12-15-2008, 9:24 AM
Just wanting to let you Know I support your Second Amendment Rights. I enjoy your website very much because I have a love for shooting and hunting just like you do in California. i live in Michigan and got a concealed weapons permit as soon as I was allowed, in fact when I applied I was in the first group in my county to do so. We all had to take special classes I did this a year before the law was passed. One of our counties issued concealed weapons permits but none of the other ones did they did this for many years before the rest of the state was allowed to.Gun rights are now and were forever a part of our God Given Rights. Our fore fathers new this hundreds of years before they ever came to this country. I hope they decide your court case before January 20 2009 , I for one have been stocking my shelves for fear what is ahead for our Gun Rights as free people. Keep up the Fight I am sure there are millions of other gun owners hoping you get your Gun Rights soon .Let me know if I can assist in any way finding shooting supplies that can be shipped to California.

12-15-2008, 9:34 AM
Thank you, and welcome to Calguns :)

12-15-2008, 9:39 AM
Welcome aboard! There are a lot of good people, great advice and endless depths of knowledge here. Even though you're not in California, there's a lot of good stuff for you here!

12-15-2008, 9:55 AM
Welcome, and thanks for your support! At the very least, you'll find a wealth of information here and awesome people, along with a bellwether on how the fight for our gun rights is going.

Supposedly, "California leads the nation" on laws and stuff, so if we start screaming a lot here, you know you'd better start writing your elected representatives to proactively disabuse them of any ideas of following the losers over here in our State Capitol.

And keep stocking up, but not out of fear--out of COURAGE--with enough numbers, the chickenheads will be too afraid to talk about taking away our guns. Every gun sale is another statistic that the gun banners will have to consider. And, if it were to ever come to gun confiscation, heaven forfend, every gun in our hands is another cost in terms of dollars and possibly lives to confiscate!